Papa Rozier

Lacy

Papa Rozier

Post by Lacy » 9 months ago

One item per hour. I get they need to stretch the presentation out. I'm sure the products are good but keep it moving and interesting. I think this is the most bored I have ever been. I fell asleep. Lost interest fast.
8 x

FarmMom

Re: Papa Rozier

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Lacy, my guess is they are under contract by the company for a certain time slot, and can ONLY present that product for that time.

I'm not sure how exactly that works, but SLC must be getting SOMESORT of good kick back from it . . .
3 x

Lacy

FarmMom, you may be right. It was so bad. They should know better. I'm not ordering from lc anymore due to the cc issues not resolved. I like live shows in the background sometimes when doing other things. Not today. I changed the channel.
3 x

christee

Post by christee » 9 months ago

I kept it on in my laptop's browser tab while I visited other sites. It was a snooze fest and they touted the oils as special as unicorn's tears when the same can be easily be found at lower cost in a local superstore or online. Do they think viewers are impulsive, uninformed, and never comparison shop?
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Hi Lacy....

I have no idea what Papa Rozier is but after reading the comments it appears to be some kind of Oils
Definitely the hour presentations are ridiculous and boring YAWN!
2 x

Lacy

MaeWest. How are ya? It was a castor oil product.
1 x