ORDER ARRIVED WITH SURPRISE!

colljoe

ORDER ARRIVED WITH SURPRISE!

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

I had ordered those dragon necklaces and did the buy all x 2. They looked real nice and each had a stainless steal necklace with dragon/gemstone, and cord necklace dragon/gemstone. Five different stones. My clients really love the "dragon anything" jewelry.
They just arrived and wanted to tell you all that I was surprised when I opened the box. Each one was placed in those red silk pouches! Which means, there are ten red silk pouches. Wow! That was a nice surprise over those black pouches, and those smelly gray boxes. Was real happy with the order and, for once, how they packed the order. Hoping they continue with the red silk pouches. So pretty! So happy!
8 x

Bella

Re: ORDER ARRIVED WITH SURPRISE!

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

That’s great Colljoe! Just goes to show you that Shop LC can get it right when they want to!
5 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 8 months ago

I have recently been getting the red pouches too and it is really nice! I had to throw all those black bags and the grey boxes away because of the odor. I'm keeping the pouches!
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Are those the kind that zip shut? I had gotten one with my shungite necklace last year. Gave it to my son but the zipper broke pretty quick.

One order this year came in a pink and yellow silk bag?? that had been unexpected too.

I am suspecting perhaps they ran out of the black bags? But maybe the dragon type stuff gets the silk bags?

Be curious to see!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

@colljoe

did you ever see those dragon rings with quartz triplets? They ran around $50 each and were featured early in the year. THOSE your customers would have LOVED. I bought one for my step daughter as a gamble and it really was pretty cool! They had like 3 style options.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 8 months ago

My last 3 orders I received the red silk zip pouches as well.(no dragon jewelry) Several years back they used them on occasion as well. The 1st time I ever received one was probably 6 or 7 years ago. I don’t like the black pouches at all they smell!
4 x

colljoe

A good sign that maybe they will be using them more frequently. I used to get them all the time for many years. They are lovely, and make a nice little bag for your gift. Yes, they do zip. Will have to check for that ring FarmMom. Thanks for telling me. "Anything Dragon" I can't keep in stock. Note: those "dragon heads" on the Shungite bracelets...they sell them on Amazon at a good price. Since I make my own bracelets, it's nice to know I can make my own with them. Thanks for the great idea Shop LC.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

@colljoe.....

I am so happy for you and the fact that you received the pretty satin like bags
Not sure what Dragons you bought but I bet they are cool :)
Every time I get a jewelry order I get those little bags, my purchases are not real expensive and mostly costume stuff
Those black pouches are not the best, I agree

Like you say, lets hope for the continued of sending the jewelry in the decent and pretty zippered pouches :D :D
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 8 months ago

This is a great thing to report!

If anyone hasn’t yet, check out the small little jewelry boxes that ShopLC sells here online. They are very inexpensive and a great add-on if you’re already purchasing something here online and qualified for free shipping.
2 x

colljoe

joshuatheemerald Very true. Both the soft little ones for travel and those little beaded bling hard ones with covers, that they line with cloth. Not bad, and another great item to use for your gifts/party favors etc. I believe those hard ones are hand made in India and they do a nice job with the beads and bling.
1 x