Hate to complain but… Kim is soooo loud!

Spinoza

Hate to complain but… Kim is soooo loud!

Post by Spinoza » 9 months ago

It’s difficult to listen to her because it seems to me like she shouts everything, talks too fast and talks over her co-hosts a lot. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day but she was making my ears bleed… Thanks for letting me vent. Peace!
8 x

colljoe

Re: Hate to complain but… Kim is soooo loud!

Post by colljoe » 9 months ago

Hi Spinoza. Welcome to the Community. She is annoying and loud and talks over any host. We've had a long thread about her and some others many times. The fidgeting and bursts of loud noises, some call screaming. It's a habit for her, been doing it for years. Best to mute, because some things never change. ;)
8 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

Yep. Agreed. I'm a quiet person by nature (can't even talk loud) and she hurts my ears. Same with C. I think most of the long standing hosts are like that . . .

I do like that Becky talks much slower, although her voice seems similar to mine in that it only works well at quiet levels and she has to strain to make it louder . . .

As much as I cannot stand Tony, I do appreciate the fact that he talks slower and more deliberate . . .
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 9 months ago

@Spinoza

and welcome to the forum :)
4 x

Spinoza

Thank you, FarmMom!
Last edited by Spinoza 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Spinoza

colljoe wrote:
9 months ago
Hi Spinoza. Welcome to the :D Community. She is annoying and loud and talks over any host. We've had a long thread about her and some others many times. The fidgeting and bursts of loud noises, some call screaming. It's a habit for her, been doing it for years. Best to mute, because some things never change. ;)
Thanks! I feel better now!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Welcome Spinoza!!

You have to mute any time she is on and practically take motion sickness pills if you don't want to get sick from watching all the wacky movements with her mouth, hand on the hip and the other hand on her side shoulder :lol:
Not to mention the constant repeating of "Right" "Ya All" "Exactly" and other favorite words she can't stop using OVER AND OVER again

As far as the "interrupting and talking over a co-host" you only need to watch the continuous antics of Mr. C because he is the KING of over talking, interrupting, narcissism and attention grabbing behavior with whomever he is working with
That is who taught her the antics that are bothering you and many others :roll:
Last edited by MaeWest1953 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 9 months ago

She has always been wacky and unwatchable. I remember her from another defunct shopping channel and she was much louder. Cheryl is the worst with yelling, immediate click.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 9 months ago

I agree with each and every one of you and welcome to the forum Spinoza. Kim and C are so loud and don't get me started on Mr.C who is just plain obnoxious. Putting Kim and Mr. C together all the time is awful as they try to outdo each other but sadly both of them stutter which is so annoying. I just have to hit mute every time I see them come on. I think the reason she puts her hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip is to keep her hands from flapping around like a bird and I bet that was recommended to her but sadly it just looks silly.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Serge.....

You are too funny with the "flapping around like a Bird" comment :lol:
I really think that is what the cause is....
Have seen her facebook page and she has no problems taking selfies and tons of pictures, yet I remember seeing some folks comment that she has a disability.......just like another Host who is covering her weird behavior under the guise of a "disability"

Oh the drama in their lives must be exhausting!!
4 x