What a Joy!! Welcome Amie to ShopLC, Such a Breath of Fresh Air

MaeWest1953

What a Joy!! Welcome Amie to ShopLC, Such a Breath of Fresh Air

Post by MaeWest1953 » 8 months ago

Hello fellow members :)

Who else was blessed to be able see the new gal on the Night Owl show with Aussie Steve?
Talk about a class act!!
I was in the kitchen making a late night snack and had just turned to ShopLC to check out what was selling
All of a sudden I could hear this nice soft voice without all the fan fare, screaming, and repeating herself

So I thought "who is this talking" and walked back into the living room to find out....I am not sure how she spells her name so I hope I was close but WOW!!!
To be able to see a nice looking Host with a professional outfit on (no low cut tops) and listen to a well rounded knowledgeable Host was such a joy!
In the first hour and a half that I have been watching she hasn't repeated the same ole boring "Friends" "right, exactly," "this looks like estate jewelry" and more other repetitious boring verbiage

She knows how to sell, has a calm demeanor with total confidence and not sitting there telling us her life stories, her personal business etc.
Amazing to listen to someone who wasn't all over the place like a Bird in Flight or flirting with Steve and quoting memorized slogans

Her hair is beautiful and she is too, her face is not filled up with Botox and I love her glasses :)
So first impressions are important especially in this realm and I am very happy to hear Steve announce that she is a new Host
6 x

FarmMom

Re: What a Joy!! Welcome Amie to ShopLC, Such a Breath of Fresh Air

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Ok!

Thankyou Maee, I noticed yesterday while making dinner that two ladies were on, the petite short blond haired lady I had seen before but she's still "new" and then another lady to her left with dark hair. I wasn't watching much because thy had jojoba oil at some point and somthing else I didn't care to watch, BUT, like you said, I KEPT it on simply because it was nice conversation in the background, lol. NO SCREAMING!

I didn't know if the host on the left was new or just a sub, lol. But thankyou for the post! I'll try to keep n eye out!
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 8 months ago

I was lucky enough to get to see Amie early this morning and I agree with Mae's description of her. She was a breath of fresh air and I was enjoying the interaction between her and Steve when all of a sudden guess who popped onto the screen? Deanna and they gave no reason for the change. They didn't show her again and all they said was welcome to the ShopLC family. I couldn't believe that they didn't have the common decency to bring her back on the camera and needless to say I quickly changed the channel!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 8 months ago

Serge wrote:
8 months ago
I was lucky enough to get to see Amie early this morning and I agree with Mae's description of her. She was a breath of fresh air and I was enjoying the interaction between her and Steve when all of a sudden guess who popped onto the screen? Deanna and they gave no reason for the change. They didn't show her again and all they said was welcome to the ShopLC family. I couldn't believe that they didn't have the common decency to bring her back on the camera and needless to say I quickly changed the channel!
Ugh! I hope shes on tonight I'd like to pay a bit closer attention . . and hopefully they are doing jewelry and not skin care ARGH!
1 x