Too much time on one product

Serge

Re: Too much time on one product

Post by Serge » 7 months ago

Colljoe that was too funny and I also noticed his big belly and thought he must like to eat and drink a lot but I like your thinking better.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 7 months ago

I tuned in casually today watching on my phone while waiting for my car to be serviced at the mechanic… I was shocked at how fast Chuck’s ring sold today. Part of me thinks they might inflate some of those “SOLD” numbers to encourage others to buy when it’s a limited piece like that. Not sure what anyone else thinks but I’ve seen Chuck sell this ring before and it’s always been a DUD with how many get sold before the move on.
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
7 months ago
I tuned in casually today watching on my phone while waiting for my car to be serviced at the mechanic… I was shocked at how fast Chuck’s ring sold today. Part of me thinks they might inflate some of those “SOLD” numbers to encourage others to buy when it’s a limited piece like that. Not sure what anyone else thinks but I’ve seen Chuck sell this ring before and it’s always been a DUD with how many get sold before the move on.
@joshuatheemerald I was thinking the same thing, has this been done before? I know it has . . . but don't recall Modani being the one to do it . . . I DO remember looking at it and cringing because it definitely didn't look at nice as Chucks . . .

Oh yes, now I know (just looked it up). I2 and I3 diamonds . . . NO ONE SELLS THOSE! Why the heck would a 'designer" company sell the worst quality diamonds? I3 is commercial grade . . . those are the ones they grind up for cutting wheels!

My "cheap" $100 1ct SLC 1ct diamond ring is I2 diamonds and it looks like frosted glass (not so pretty). I cannot imagine spending $2500 on a ring only to realize it doesn't sparkle . . .
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 7 months ago

I was also surprised at how quickly the ring sold but at least Chuck didn't get to spend forever showing it which was nice.
3 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 7 months ago

I too watched the almost 2 hour presentation of those scarves! And they weren't even showing some of them outstretched...only the ones that were the female host favorites.
Hey, if you're not going to do a proper presentation then I'm not buying and I didn't. It's as simple as that! :D
3 x