The good...

RS

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Why thank you @Moderator_Connor .

I will send off an email but not exactly sure what to say.
0 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh, thank you for the laugh! Are you Sagittarius like me? Having chargers but not charging them sounds exactly like something I would do! haha! :lol:

I love Swarovski Crystals too and I have a fondness for Aurora borealis - I think I got my fondness from my mom and grandma's old jewelry collections which I have a lot of. They wore AB a lot in the 20-50's. I just love AB jewelry.

I'm going to search out the studs and other AB earrings you mentioned. I have a 60 year old AB sunburst ring that I love so much and it looks great on. It's flashy/sparkly without being pretentious if I'm just out and about to appointments/errands.....if you know what I mean. I also have a AB watch that I wear with it.
Hahaa!! No...I’m an Aquarius. Artistic and never thinking about such matters as charging!

I have a lot of Swarovski that my mom gave me when I was in my early 20’s. One piece (a necklace) in particular I love and have never ever seen it’s like again. The crystals (multi colored) are like smooth stones and all connected with gold that was actually melted and formed to connect them together. Very unique.

I have been collecting it ever since.

And oh yeah..,I know. When I go places that I visit frequently the people who know me always ask “what ARE you wearing today???!!!l

I never wear a watch...can’t...they stop.

Streetlights go out when I walk under them too. 👀🤣🧐
No way! Do you burn out lightbulbs a lot too?
Trip circuit breakers? All my watches stop as
well. I’ve never heard another Aquarian
experience the same things as me. Crazy
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Ohhh, thank you for the laugh! Are you Sagittarius like me? Having chargers but not charging them sounds exactly like something I would do! haha! :lol:

I love Swarovski Crystals too and I have a fondness for Aurora borealis - I think I got my fondness from my mom and grandma's old jewelry collections which I have a lot of. They wore AB a lot in the 20-50's. I just love AB jewelry.

I'm going to search out the studs and other AB earrings you mentioned. I have a 60 year old AB sunburst ring that I love so much and it looks great on. It's flashy/sparkly without being pretentious if I'm just out and about to appointments/errands.....if you know what I mean. I also have a AB watch that I wear with it.
Hahaa!! No...I’m an Aquarius. Artistic and never thinking about such matters as charging!

I have a lot of Swarovski that my mom gave me when I was in my early 20’s. One piece (a necklace) in particular I love and have never ever seen it’s like again. The crystals (multi colored) are like smooth stones and all connected with gold that was actually melted and formed to connect them together. Very unique.

And oh yeah..,I know. When I go places that I visit frequently the people who know me always ask “what ARE you wearing today???!!!l

I DO❗️❗️❗️

Wow...so maybe it’s an Aquarian thing? Kinda cool 😎😎
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

You’re artistic. What sort of art are you
into? Paint, sculpt, etc?
I know you love animals. Your birds are darling.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
You’re artistic. What sort of art are you
into? Paint, sculpt, etc?
I know you love animals. Your birds are darling.
I mostly paint now. But I can do it all.
I am also a designer.
🥰 Thank you, I love my birdies.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
And the not so good.

Today I received a few things from SLC.

FIRST: a Grandidierite trilogy ring (third time ordering, still have to return others as they are defective)
This one is AWESOME! Stones evenly matched in size and color. Nice color too. Diamonds on side are also nice! No lose stones. (The other two the main stones are loose) Score ❣️

SECOND: a Russian Diopside cluster pendant. PERFECT! Stones evenly matched. No loose stones. Color lovely! Score ❣️

THIRD: a cute and fun little Swarovski trilogy ring in AB color. I adore it. Color is so fun and just a nice little ring. Score ❣️

FOURTH: Solar charger for iPhone etc. Packaging very nice. Nothing dented or broken. Charger seems well made and sturdy. Charging now so Score ⁉️( we shall see if it charges something when the device itself is charged.)

FIFTH: FAIL❗️❗️❗️❗️ THIRD TIME Grandidierite ring. Stone color NOT AT ALL as shown in presentation. Not at all. Returning.

I didn’t know that budget pays could be pushed forward. I would like all these Grandidierite rings budget pays to be pushed as well since three are going back.

This is why though I always use budget pay on any ANY item now. I would rather take any chances with a payment then the full amount.

So...Four out of FIVE. Not bad. I am mostly very pleased. Just wish the other ring was better.

Overall SLC gets a 😁😁😁😁 today!
Good Evening, RS!

While I am happy to hear most of the items were received in an acceptable manner, I am so sorry to hear that not all of them were, and certainly wish to assist in getting this resolved! Please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@shoplc.com or initiate a Live Chat and we'd be more than happy to take care of you. I offer my apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
Thank you again. As you suggested I sent an email to CS. I received the anticipated reply to send the items back so I am not sure what was accomplished.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Omgosh you guys!!! Being an Aquarius is the reason? Every darn thing I touched on the farm broke on me especially the lawn mowers!! And anything w/ a motor still does!?!?(small motors) But this happens w/ my eldest too & she’s not( she has no patience).
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Wow RS & Spooky! That is totally spooky (no pun intended☺)! I've heard of people having odd occurrences after being hit by lightning but that's just wild! Has it always been this way for you both?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Blossom Yep!...always.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

That quite simply blows my mind! You & Spooky could have a spectacular magic act (only it would be genuine)!
1 x