The good...

RS

Re: The good...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Today’s good and not so good.

Several items in a few shipments.

Good:

Two trinket boxes (seahorse and parrot) simply adorable and well made. I have a few of these given to me, purchased elsewhere and the quality is exactly the same. The other ones were more expensive...around 50 dollars.

Swarovski AB earrings. Nicely made, no loose stones.

Garnet trillion ring with zircons and YG vermeil accents. GORGEOUS! Simply perfect in every way. Stones perfect. Setting perfect.

Tanzanite pendant for daughter. Matches ring I already have set aside for her. Perfect as well! Very pretty. Not graded but nice color nonetheless.

Two other rings bought in two different sizes (for middle finger and ring finger). Really nice quality. Very very pleased.

The ONLY bad thing but IT HAS ALREADY BEEN FIXED...is one item (labradorite bracelet) is missing from the package. Contacted CS and Brian is sending a replacement out to me. So big SHOUT OUT to BRIAN!

Last thing, this is a not so good...I (like many others) am waiting on a ring that has been invoiced for 5 days to be shipped. Everything else ordered after that has been shipped. I contacted CS (different person) and was told the warehouse had to be contacted. We all know how that goes. So get with it please SLC and send that item. You have my money.

Overall very good today. A couple of hiccups. One was fixed the other needs to be.
3 x