The good...

RS

The good...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And the not so good.

Today I received a few things from SLC.

FIRST: a Grandidierite trilogy ring (third time ordering, still have to return others as they are defective)
This one is AWESOME! Stones evenly matched in size and color. Nice color too. Diamonds on side are also nice! No lose stones. (The other two the main stones are loose) Score ❣️

SECOND: a Russian Diopside cluster pendant. PERFECT! Stones evenly matched. No loose stones. Color lovely! Score ❣️

THIRD: a cute and fun little Swarovski trilogy ring in AB color. I adore it. Color is so fun and just a nice little ring. Score ❣️

FOURTH: Solar charger for iPhone etc. Packaging very nice. Nothing dented or broken. Charger seems well made and sturdy. Charging now so Score ⁉️( we shall see if it charges something when the device itself is charged.)

FIFTH: FAIL❗️❗️❗️❗️ THIRD TIME Grandidierite ring. Stone color NOT AT ALL as shown in presentation. Not at all. Returning.

I didn’t know that budget pays could be pushed forward. I would like all these Grandidierite rings budget pays to be pushed as well since three are going back.

This is why though I always use budget pay on any ANY item now. I would rather take any chances with a payment then the full amount.

So...Four out of FIVE. Not bad. I am mostly very pleased. Just wish the other ring was better.

Overall SLC gets a 😁😁😁😁 today!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: The good...

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Im glad you got lucky. I buy alot and at least 50% are ok. Just that its a waste of time to text the hosts if the stones tgey are presenting are FF. Obviously if they werent, they would reply. Stating, they are not FF. I asked Cheryl and Kaity if the sunshine sapphire necklace was FF. No answer. They then pretended it was a $1000 price mistake. Oh my god !! $400 is more then enough for a FF necklace. But, as they expected, some buyers fell for the lie and quickly bought the $1000 mistake🤯These buyers will return it once they realize they were duped. This fake price mistake is beneath SLC
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Wow. Are those tissue filled too?
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

So happy to hear you got four out of five (with a little hassle on third time charm). I'm happy for you seriously!

I scored well with the Swarovski trilogy ring in AB color too! I love that ring! It has a lot of charm and pop in sparkle! So score! :)

Cheers, y'all!

P.S. I came soooo close to getting the solar charger - so please update (If you want :P) and I might pick that up too and give as a gift.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
So happy to hear you got four out of five (with a little hassle on third time charm). I'm happy for you seriously!

I scored well with the Swarovski trilogy ring in AB color too! I love that ring! It has a lot of charm and pop in sparkle! So score! :)

Cheers, y'all!

P.S. I came soooo close to getting the solar charger - so please update (If you want :P) and I might pick that up too and give as a gift.
I also have the Swarovski trilogy AB ring. I love it too and wore it today.
It's very sparkly.😍
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago

Cheers, y'all!

Isn’t the ring just so cute!? I got the AB earrings they had on here yesterday too. I just wish they were in silver too but hopefully the metal won’t show too much or be too heavy.

Ohh...and I just now picked up that set of Swarovski studs. I loveeee Swarovski.

This is the second charger. The first one I have put away for a gift (I suppose I need to test it). When they had them again I decided I needed one.

I have two small chargers already. But guess what I ALWAYS forget to do? Yep...CHARGE THEM. So when we ran out of power I was stuck.

With this kind all I need to do is put it in the sun.

I will for sure post how it works.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I didn’t get the charger charged all the way but almost. However...GREAT! It’s charging my iPad as I type this and it is also BEING charged by the end table lamp.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Ohhh, thank you for the laugh! Are you Sagittarius like me? Having chargers but not charging them sounds exactly like something I would do! haha! :lol:

I love Swarovski Crystals too and I have a fondness for Aurora borealis - I think I got my fondness from my mom and grandma's old jewelry collections which I have a lot of. They wore AB a lot in the 20-50's. I just love AB jewelry.

I'm going to search out the studs and other AB earrings you mentioned. I have a 60 year old AB sunburst ring that I love so much and it looks great on. It's flashy/sparkly without being pretentious if I'm just out and about to appointments/errands.....if you know what I mean. I also have a AB watch that I wear with it.

P.S. I found the earrings! Thank you! I love them! Shopping here I go....
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Ohhh, thank you for the laugh! Are you Sagittarius like me? Having chargers but not charging them sounds exactly like something I would do! haha! :lol:

I love Swarovski Crystals too and I have a fondness for Aurora borealis - I think I got my fondness from my mom and grandma's old jewelry collections which I have a lot of. They wore AB a lot in the 20-50's. I just love AB jewelry.

I'm going to search out the studs and other AB earrings you mentioned. I have a 60 year old AB sunburst ring that I love so much and it looks great on. It's flashy/sparkly without being pretentious if I'm just out and about to appointments/errands.....if you know what I mean. I also have a AB watch that I wear with it.
Hahaa!! No...I’m an Aquarius. Artistic and never thinking about such matters as charging!

I have a lot of Swarovski that my mom gave me when I was in my early 20’s. One piece (a necklace) in particular I love and have never ever seen it’s like again. The crystals (multi colored) are like smooth stones and all connected with gold that was actually melted and formed to connect them together. Very unique.

I have been collecting it ever since.

And oh yeah..,I know. When I go places that I visit frequently the people who know me always ask “what ARE you wearing today???!!!l

I never wear a watch...can’t...they stop.

Streetlights go out when I walk under them too. 👀🤣🧐
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
And the not so good.

Today I received a few things from SLC.

FIRST: a Grandidierite trilogy ring (third time ordering, still have to return others as they are defective)
This one is AWESOME! Stones evenly matched in size and color. Nice color too. Diamonds on side are also nice! No lose stones. (The other two the main stones are loose) Score ❣️

SECOND: a Russian Diopside cluster pendant. PERFECT! Stones evenly matched. No loose stones. Color lovely! Score ❣️

THIRD: a cute and fun little Swarovski trilogy ring in AB color. I adore it. Color is so fun and just a nice little ring. Score ❣️

FOURTH: Solar charger for iPhone etc. Packaging very nice. Nothing dented or broken. Charger seems well made and sturdy. Charging now so Score ⁉️( we shall see if it charges something when the device itself is charged.)

FIFTH: FAIL❗️❗️❗️❗️ THIRD TIME Grandidierite ring. Stone color NOT AT ALL as shown in presentation. Not at all. Returning.

I didn’t know that budget pays could be pushed forward. I would like all these Grandidierite rings budget pays to be pushed as well since three are going back.

This is why though I always use budget pay on any ANY item now. I would rather take any chances with a payment then the full amount.

So...Four out of FIVE. Not bad. I am mostly very pleased. Just wish the other ring was better.

Overall SLC gets a 😁😁😁😁 today!
Good Evening, RS!

While I am happy to hear most of the items were received in an acceptable manner, I am so sorry to hear that not all of them were, and certainly wish to assist in getting this resolved! Please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@shoplc.com or initiate a Live Chat and we'd be more than happy to take care of you. I offer my apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
2 x