When merchandise is handled.

Bella

Re: When merchandise is handled.

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

Love the hockey stick reference Gulfwaterlady! That was cute and funny!
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 7 months ago

Keep in mind. They ship that pair of earrings to one of us. I think the hockey stick started through the pandemic days, more hygenic. I'd rather them show earrings on the hockey stick so one of us doesn't get her dna included. Gross!!
1 x

Bella

That hockey stick thingy was used years before Covid.
1 x

ladyles

Post by ladyles » 7 months ago

Bella wrote:
7 months ago
I agree with you Ladyles! Especially when it comes to clothing. That’s why I’m a wash before I wear type(usually not always). Some shopping channels have a discount when it’s an item that has been used on air. I don’t see ShopLC doing that ever, but it makes you wonder, especially when selling some of the more expensive “skin” handbags. Who knows someone could have eaten a greasy burger for lunch and now their hands are all over a $400 handbag. That’s just gross!
Thank-you for liking my post Bella. It just made me really wonder about all of that.
1 x

ladyles

Bella wrote:
7 months ago
That hockey stick thingy was used years before Covid.
Bella, you are so very right about that hockey stick thingy. I would know this, for I have been watching ShopLC, also for years, before the Covid thing happened. :)
1 x

ladyles

D-Flawless wrote:
7 months ago
Unfortunately they send the merchandise that has been handled out to the customers! I know because I received a very expensive Pelle handbag that was used on the set. It arrived without the Pelle box and wrapping and without the dust bag! No plastic covering on the metal pieces and it was just jammed in a plastic bag and sent to me! I was livid and called customer service but of course they can’t solve anything! All they can do is read their “script”! I had to escalate the situation and was offended free shipping on 1 item! Are you kidding me?! I was livid once again and was finally given a $30 credit. I have received other items that were either used on set or were obviously used and returned! Disgusting and a health hazard especially during the pandemic! Just yuck!!! Honestly I’ve had it with the crappy customer service and I don’t buy much anymore! It’s sad but true!
D-Flawless, thank-you, for liking my post. How shocked I was to learn of your mishaps with the ShopLC company."OMG!! & Holy Crow!!" All of that is just so messed up and I don't blame you for any of that, AT ALL! It is sad and very true. Glad to know that you have pruned them back in your life. I really don't buy too much from them any more either. I have found the same things they sell somewhere else for way cheaper. I get it. "Good for you."
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

ladyles wrote:
7 months ago
D-Flawless wrote:
7 months ago
Unfortunately they send the merchandise that has been handled out to the customers! I know because I received a very expensive Pelle handbag that was used on the set. It arrived without the Pelle box and wrapping and without the dust bag! No plastic covering on the metal pieces and it was just jammed in a plastic bag and sent to me! I was livid and called customer service but of course they can’t solve anything! All they can do is read their “script”! I had to escalate the situation and was offended free shipping on 1 item! Are you kidding me?! I was livid once again and was finally given a $30 credit. I have received other items that were either used on set or were obviously used and returned! Disgusting and a health hazard especially during the pandemic! Just yuck!!! Honestly I’ve had it with the crappy customer service and I don’t buy much anymore! It’s sad but true!
D-Flawless, thank-you, for liking my post. How shocked I was to learn of your mishaps with the ShopLC company."OMG!! & Holy Crow!!" All of that is just so messed up and I don't blame you for any of that, AT ALL! It is sad and very true. Glad to know that you have pruned them back in your life. I really don't buy too much from them any more either. I have found the same things they sell somewhere else for way cheaper. I get it. "Good for you."

Speaking of finding it elsewhere cheaper:

I had to laugh on Friday morning. They were showing a stainless chain overlaid with gold (claiming it will never come off, riiight) but they were selling it for $7.99 plus $1.99 shipping. A BIG HEAVY CHAIN.

First off, why is THIS MASSIVE CHAIN so cheap to ship compared to smaller items?!!!

Second, I found the SAME CHAIN but BIGGER on the River store for $7.99 and FREE shipping AND next day deliver PLUS it had the upgraded clasp in the back, covered in rhinestones.

Don't laugh but I bought it for one of my puppy customers, he'll have a bouji boy Frenchton to take home, he'll love it! The chain was 24in long but I can cut it down and solder it back together ;)

But I had NEVER seen that chain before on SLC and likely would have bought it had I not found the other on the Big River store. Likely the chain I bought was a better buy anyway. BUT IT"S SO BIG AND HEAVY! HOW THE HECK are they only charging $1.99 to ship it? Unless everything else is scam shipping/.....
2 x

Bella

That is strange FarmMom… maybe the have a ton of them and want to get rid of em’ Nothing they do makes sense!
1 x

ladyles

Did anyone watch the Friday evenings showing of ShopLC, the 22nd of Sept. just after the under $10 presentations? Well, going back to what I said about the merchandise handling.....
Michelle, was showing a beautiful italian gold chain. Not sure of the style it was, but she had her hands all through her hair and said she needed a fan to blow her hair around. Anyways, my point is, that she, then handled that beautiful gold chain with her hands. OHHHH P A LEASE!! And they want people to purchase this beautiful gold chain, after she had strewn her fingers all through her hair!!! What??? That's just gross. Don't think so. Some people need to think about what they're doing when they present something to the public for sale. Honestly!!
2 x