Friday is the same old, same old!

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Friday is the same old, same old!

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 7 months ago

Danielle Greene gets to go from one end of the spectrum to the other!
1 x

pas

Post by pas » 7 months ago

opalite for a wedding gift for bride
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

Koalagirl wrote:
7 months ago
Hi everyone, my name is Koala girl and this is my first ever post and do not know how to create a new post.
Wanted to let you know that Daniel Greene will be on HQ tonight at 9:00pm and selling Waterford with Tom Brennan.
Hi Koala Girl, welcome to the catastrophe of a website, hahaha. To make a new topic, click any topic first, then at the top it says "general conversation". Click that. It will bring you BACK to the first screen, but it's a secret entrance (again, the website coders are not the brightest). Now that you are ACTUALLY in, you'll see the option to create a new topic. Sadly you have to do this every time.
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

pas wrote:
7 months ago
opalite for a wedding gift for bride
He was pushing it for a wedding gift? How cheap! Opalite and Sandstone are two that used to make me mad SLC was selling them, always claiming "these are genuine gemstones friends!" Well they are NOT. They are man made. I don't know WHY they carry them since there ARE genuine stones that DO look like that . . .
1 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 7 months ago

Thanks MaeWest1953 for saying "Hi" I appreciate it and thanks for welcoming me back...I didn't see your post until tonight! I use to do some postings but haven't bought anything or looked at the forum on ShopLC for a long time other than tonight! :)
1 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 7 months ago

@FarmMom You are right about opacity and sand stone. I always check/ research about everything I buy from this site ( now very seldom) because I don’t trust them, especially when I discovered their different information for the same items on eBay, Amazon, etc. about the stones treatment.Basically they claim for most stones “none” treatment and on the other sites something different.
1 x

Druid

Not opacity but opacity, sorry :D !
1 x

Druid

Opalite, lol!
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

Certainly glad that some one besides me thinks many of the Modani pieces are gaudy and unattractive. I am sick of Modani, Gold, Tanzanite and now Welo Opal has been thrown into the mix. Also sick of the ridiculous Saturday and now Sunday Smackdowns. Items are rarely a decent price and usually higher than what the price had been on the website.
1 x