Free shipping on the app

Gulfwaterlady

Free shipping on the app

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 7 months ago

Could someone explain that free shipping is only on the app? Why are they discouraging customers from using the automated system or the website?
I always used the automated system. I used the app today 9-15-23 but I think it's a little more complicated.
2 x

Lacy

Re: Free shipping on the app

Post by Lacy » 7 months ago

I agree, the app won't work on my phone. LC customer service said that the play store doesn't have the updated version for my phone. What...
I watch through streaming on tv. The difference is that I can't shop anything else but the on air items. Not good. So the web items don't apply to the tv app. So wrong.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

I have never used the App. I’ve heard too many horror stories from customers who have used it. Too many issues with it not always working… Gee sounds like the website as well!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

Yeah . . . if they can't find competent guys to do the website, how would they find anyone competent enough to make a decent ap???
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 7 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
7 months ago
Yeah . . . if they can't find competent guys to do the website, how would they find anyone competent enough to make a decent ap???
Hey FarmMom....

You just made an excellent point :lol:
I did use App that day they initiated the Free Shipping and it works...YAY
It's a great deal for those who are doing the infamous "Buy All"

That day was a zoo though, the Hosts had to keep showing how to use it and I remember seeing Lolo getting an attitude because she was getting irritated at all the questions coming in about the kinks in the App :shock:
She doesn't care about the customers, Lolo is all about Lolo, period
1 x