BRING BACK ORDER HISTORY PICTURES

colljoe

BRING BACK ORDER HISTORY PICTURES

Post by colljoe » 7 months ago

Just went to find an old order I needed to confirm stone and how much I paid. Again, because this has happened in the past, there are NO pictures showing associated with an item. Do you know how hard this is to find something going back to 2017, 2016, etc? You have to read the descriptions to find your item. Will take hours to do this. Yes, luckily I do have all my customer order receipts but going on line can be quicker, usually.
SHOP LC BRING BACK ORDER HISTORY PICTURES PLEASE!
5 x

Bella

Re: BRING BACK ORDER HISTORY PICTURES

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

Colljoe I agree! I brought the issue up a few weeks back. I know most shopping channels don’t go far back into your purchasing history, but ShopLC would. Now the pictures are gone! For a long time they were not on your invoices either, that made me upset because I keep all my invoices for descriptions of item and the price I paid. That info can be handy to have in the future or for estate purposes.
3 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 7 months ago

It’s a pain, I know, but I always snap photos on my phone of the item presentation, my order confirmation, invoice, etc. That way I have an electronic copy of the transaction, which I then save to a folder on my desktop computer. When the photo disappears - or, worse, a record of the transaction disappears - from the SLC site, I have a record.

I have a lot of Waterford, most of it purchased from EVINE/ShopHQ. I did keep the paper receipts, but I also saved many of the photos/descriptions on Pinterest. Someone is going to have to match up everything when I pass on and I hope that helps.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

Smart Catwoman! Your very well organized!
2 x