Look who's back !!!!

MaeWest1953

Re: Look who's back !!!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 7 months ago

@Gypsy .........did I ever tell you I love your profile picture here? so beautiful
By the way, I agree with you and let's pray Karen will return to reunite with Shawn!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
7 months ago
@Gypsy .........did I ever tell you I love your profile picture here? so beautiful
By the way, I agree with you and let's pray Karen will return to reunite with Shawn!
😂😂😂😂😂 RS started with the cute avatar and then some of us went and had fun making ours. And laughing because "wrinkles" and under eye dark circles, weren't an option on the site we were all using. And no, I really don't remember the site and probably couldn't do it again. My hair is more gray than blonde now that's for sure and I need a haircut !! 😊

-Gypsy
7 x

MaeWest1953

Hot4TENER wrote:
7 months ago
I am thrilled to see Shawn back. His voice is so Smoooth❤️❤️. I hope hope hope he stays. WELCOME BACK SHAWN. Please stay. I might just start watching on air presentations again.
Hello Hot4TENER......

It's been awhile seeing you here.....missed you!
7 x

William

Post by William » 7 months ago

HI Gypsy
It is ALWAYS Nice to see you !

& WOW --- & THANK YOU !!! Please return the "Hello" to Gemsnob!!!!! I Hope that she is happy and Healthy!
I Hope that ALL the formers are Happy & Healthy!!! Please extend a "HELLO" for me to any and all that you might be in contact with!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope EVERYONE are Happy and Healthy!!! Happy Fall to All!!!
Take Care Everyone !!!! ------------------------------------------------------- William
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
7 months ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
7 months ago
I am thrilled to see Shawn back. His voice is so Smoooth❤️❤️. I hope hope hope he stays. WELCOME BACK SHAWN. Please stay. I might just start watching on air presentations again.
Hello Hot4TENER......

It's been awhile seeing you here.....missed you!
Thank you Mae. I pop in and read every once in a while. Glad to see you’re still popping in too!
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

Thanks for the shout out William. Seems like the good ole days around here today. Glad to see you’re doing well.
6 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 7 months ago

I am happy to see Shawn again. But, I wished his new venture into the podcast world had been successful. He deserves better than Shop LC. I wish he had been hired on the Q.
I listened to some of his podcasts when they first began. It was comedy satire on the world of shopping channels. He never gave clues as to what company or what host but he sure had some stories to tell of what went on off camera and what went on entirely behind the scenes. The stories about how the women all wanted to be prima donnas was hilarious. In every company there is back stabbing. It seemed really bad in this business.
I don't think he would ever come back unless finances dictated it. He did have issues with hosts like Michele. His idea of humor and Michele's are world's apart. I hope they are never paired together again.
I think he was unhappy when Karen left. They could finish each other's sentences they had worked together for so long. SLC is worse now than when he left. I'm sorry he has to travel down this road again.
But, his voice did it for me before the camera was even on him.
I know he will get criticism on here. He is not everyone's cup of tea. His personality rubs some people the wrong way. He is a bit 'old school'.
But, I really liked him.
I see him as a quiet boy in my classroom who may have been too studious, a teacher's pet, not popular, and perhaps bullied. But, if you were a nice person you routed for him. I'm routing for him now.
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

@Gulfwaterlady

Thankyou for the indepth background on him. I STILL haven't managed to catch him YET... How heartbreaking to hear.

I have NEVER listened to a podcast (never had any reason to) but it sounds like HIS would be one I could do!

Do you recall what it was called or how I could find them to listen? Again, I am NOT podcast savvy, hahahaha!

@MaeWest1953 I could totally see you listening to his podcasts, hahaha!

What happened between him and Michelle? I assumed she got along well with other on air hosts (just not so much with the customers on the forum, hehehe).
2 x

MaeWest1953

FarmMom

Well first: I was never going to listen to Shawn after the way he treated Michele!
I even posted a comment at that time about how horrible he was to her and quite a few members came in and said they saw it too and were disgusted by his actions
Let's just say he was totally rude and mean through the whole show when they were together :(

I believe in second chances so I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he is happy being back
Plus if they can bring Karen back to work with him it's a "win-win"
2 x

DrJon

Post by DrJon » 7 months ago

Good afternoon...
I never get involved with threads, but I side COMPLETELY with FarmMom on her above post.
I still shake my head with distain after that performance with her.
2 x