Re: Idea Lab

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 7 months ago

OH boy GemfArMooom!

That was funny.....
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 7 months ago

That would be like combining oil and water. The combo would never seriously mix well and would eventually separate. Besides, I don’t think he really likes anyone except himself. I think he merely tolerates others because he has to. Michele makes it a little easier to put up with him but I usually just stop watching when he’s on. Everything he promotes is too pricey, he’s too condescending to the audience, he ignores or talks over his co-host and the items stay on waaaaaaaay too long. Hand me the remote, there must be something better on TV to watch.

Countdown to my post being removed/deleted/purged… 3,2,1…
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Hi Spinoza,

Your comment above made me smile :)
It was witty and yet I see what many of us do but your last sentence of grabbing the remote had me giggling. Thanks!

Not sure about the purging/deleted concern because I don't know what you meant by that
Did something happen to you here?
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

PPS, There have been many posts deleted because ShopLC likes being in charge. If they don’t like the comments POOF gone!
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Bella wrote:
7 months ago
PPS, There have been many posts deleted because ShopLC likes being in charge. If they don’t like the comments POOF gone!
Hello Bella....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Wow, I didn't realize that, thank you
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 7 months ago

Yep several of my posts have vanished. Apparently I criticized the wrong people or something. Oh well! I’ll continue to post my opinions. 😈
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Spinoza wrote:
7 months ago
Yep several of my posts have vanished. Apparently I criticized the wrong people or something. Oh well! I’ll continue to post my opinions. 😈
Oh no!!
That is not right especially when I have seen some bad posts attacking Members here and yet those don't get removed
From what I have read most Members here all know who is behind the "vanishing"
Sorry that has happened to you :cry:
2 x