Model on set, is this new?

Lacy

Model on set, is this new?

Post by Lacy » 7 months ago

Heather is on with Mr C Heather is modeling the jewelry. There is the model (jane) too. So as lc needs 2 hosts, they need 2 jewelry models. I understand with clothes they need a model. Is this why they are increasing the prices on old mdse? Granted the model can be more polished than some of the hosts for presentations lately. I don't mind it as long as they don't charge us for it.
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Model on set, is this new?

Post by joshuatheemerald » 7 months ago

Lacy,

Maybe you’ve picked up on this already but I believe it’s smoke and mirrors, especially when it comes to Mr C. He seems to always have himself with a co-host…. And David Pollack, AND a model… maybe even two models. When models are on his shows, they also are “mic”ed and become yet another talking head. Then he has Hannah sing. Then he has David Pollack dance, or dress up in a silly costume. I can appreciate the entertainment value, but sometimes I feel the shows with Mr. C and Ms K in particular are lacking in making us customers feel we are getting the info we need.
6 x

christee

Post by christee » 7 months ago

They require a model because it's impossible for Heather to put on each piece and get a word or two in because Mr. C is the know-it-all and talks nonstop and interrupts. I'm watching it right now only because of Heather.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 7 months ago

This just seems all the more distracting when you are trying to figure out if it's something you want to buy or not. Especially when items have a limited presentation time.
5 x