HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Gypsy

Re: HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
7 months ago
I’ve always thought those solar power banks were a good idea to have in case of power outage, but just never got around to buying one. I’m glad I didn’t. Thank you Gypsy for sharing this. I don’t think I’ll get one now. That’s really scary!!! Glad you or your kitties didn’t get hurt.
Hi Hot4tener-

You're welcome. I never read any bad or scary reviews about this item before I purchased. I was surprised, but you just never know !!!
5 x

Gypsy

Bella wrote:
7 months ago
Hi, to all the ole timers! Gypsy out of curiosity how many kitties do you have now?
In my book you can never have too many. Cats are like potato chips can’t have just one!
Hi Bella -

Hahaha, I have a refrigerator magnet about the chips and cats 😻😻😻

I only have 2 inside kitties now.

But since we participate in a catch and release program with the city, there is quite a large community of fixed feral cats here.

The kittens we catch are fostered then the shelter puts them for adoption, but the adults are returned here. We still have a couple of mama kitties, and males that we just haven't been able to catch. And I have one kitten that's playing hard get 😻

-Gypsy
5 x

William

Post by William » 7 months ago

WOW Gypsy --- That is HORRIBLE

THANK YOU for letting us know -- I have one of those and I have given countless ones as gifts at the holidays !!! I feel BADLY about that --- I looked up some google info -- and -- Like Rolltide said --- it IS possible that anything that has a Lithium battery --- CAN potentially explode --- And possibly can catch fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!! I am gonna have to tell practically everyone close to me to watch these chargers!!! As I have given so many ---- (They DO have great reviews --even from the old days---the network has had them for several years now --well before Covid--- Still ) ----BETTER Safe than sorry --- so --- THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!
I AM SO GLAD You were NOT hurt -- Or your kitties!!!!
(P.S. I Hope You GET that 1st floor Apt!!!!!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! )

Also --- By the way --- I LOVE the Coffee time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Hello To Blossum Rolltide Honey Boston Irish Hot4Tener & Bella!!!!!!!!
Always Nice to see you ALL!

I Hope that EVERYONE is Healthy & Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks All ----------------------------------------- William
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 7 months ago

Bella wrote:
7 months ago
Hi, to all the ole timers! Gypsy out of curiosity how many kitties do you have now?
In my book you can never have too many. Cats are like potato chips can’t have just one!

Hello Bella!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 7 months ago

William wrote:
7 months ago

THANK YOU for letting us know -- I have one of those and I have given countless ones as gifts at the holidays !!! I feel BADLY about that --- I looked up some google info -- and -- Like Rolltide said --- it IS possible that anything that has a Lithium battery --- CAN potentially explode --- And possibly can catch fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!! I am gonna have to tell practically everyone close to me to watch these chargers!!! As I have given so many ---- (They DO have great reviews --even from the old days---the network has had them for several years now --well before Covid--- Still ) ----BETTER Safe than sorry --- so --- THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!
(P.S. I Hope You GET that 1st floor Apt!!!!!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! )

Also --- By the way --- I LOVE the Coffee time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I Hope that EVERYONE is Healthy & Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello William!
Good to see you & hope you're happy, healthy & doing well too 😊
5 x

Gypsy

William wrote:
7 months ago

Hi William -

I hope all of the chargers you have or have gifted are okay, and NEVER have any issues.
🙏 💕 take care

-Gypsy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 7 months ago

Hellooooo William
I hope you and the people that you gifted,
and anyone else here at the forum that
recognize having like charger, are never
harmed. Thanks for the warning Gypsy.
Also .... just in minutes ago ....... JQ is still
not permitted to message here. Pretty sure
it's the same w/gemsnob .....They say 'hi!"

Then for me, I must say a 'hello' to the one
and only, woman of fewest words ...... ever,
DianeRenee💞

Have a great weekend everyone!!! 💞

5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 7 months ago

Hi Honey great to see😍 everyone.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

William wrote:
7 months ago

Hi William! Always glad to read your comments when I pop in here. You’re always so kind and knowledgeable. Hope all is well with you.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

honey wrote:
7 months ago
Hellooooo William
I hope you and the people that you gifted,
and anyone else here at the forum that
recognize having like charger, are never
harmed. Thanks for the warning Gypsy.
Also .... just in minutes ago ....... JQ is still
not permitted to message here. Pretty sure
it's the same w/gemsnob .....They say 'hi!"

Then for me, I must say a 'hello' to the one
and only, woman of fewest words ...... ever,
DianeRenee💞

Have a great weekend everyone!!! 💞

I like DianeRenee!!! She likes many of my comments. Feel free to comment here anytime DianeRenee. Don’t be a stranger. You are a friend.
3 x