HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Rolltide

Re: HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Post by Rolltide » 6 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Bless you Gypsy for all you do for your feline community, you are truly a blessing.

A SHOUT out to all of you, Blossom, Rolltide ,William, Hot4tener, Honey and BostonIrish nice to see you all posting!
8 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 6 months ago

Bella wrote:
6 months ago
Bless you Gypsy for all you do for your feline community, you are truly a blessing.

A SHOUT out to all of you, Blossom, Rolltide ,William, Hot4tener, Honey and BostonIrish nice to see you all posting!
Gypsy is good to all cats who come her way, isn’t she? Thanks for mentioning me Bella. It is fun reminiscing days gone by with all of you. Hope all is well with you.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Bella wrote:
6 months ago

Thank you Bella 😻

I love all animals, but do have a special place in my heart for all the little stray kitties. ♥️

-Gypsy
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

honey wrote:
7 months ago
Hellooooo William
I hope you and the people that you gifted,
and anyone else here at the forum that
recognize having like charger, are never
harmed. Thanks for the warning Gypsy.
Also .... just in minutes ago ....... JQ is still
not permitted to message here. Pretty sure
it's the same w/gemsnob .....They say 'hi!"

Then for me, I must say a 'hello' to the one
and only, woman of fewest words ...... ever,
DianeRenee💞

Have a great weekend everyone!!! 💞

HI Honey!

I know there are in fact ways around the block. I've talked to some who have done it. Its only an ip address block, and very easy to make a new name and log in at a different location. I'll make a post on how to log in from a cell phone. . . I know it's tricky but theres a way around that!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
6 months ago
Bella wrote:
6 months ago

Thank you Bella 😻

I love all animals, but do have a special place in my heart for all the little stray kitties. ♥️

-Gypsy
We don't have too many strays out here, but one unique looking cat (looked just like Grumpy cat!) I was able to befriend, turn nice, neuter and rehome. Its a great feeling winning over an animals that's never had human contact before :D

And you can NEVER have too many kitties!

In regards to those chargers, I had one, so I'll have to see if it's still in my drawer. Thing NEVER worked, so maybe I tossed it.

I know the big thing is electric bike batteries catching fire while charging. We charge ours outside just in case!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Good Morning Farmmom -

I hope if you still have one of these chargers that it is all good. Mine did work very well the times that I used it.

I might have received the ultimate "lemon of a charger". I think that SLC sold thousands of these, so I really pray that nobody else has any issues, but I also hope that everyone does take a minute and checks their SOLAR charger banks.

SLC never did acknowledge my email about what happened with mine. 🙁

-Gypsy
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

I purchased one of those pink stun guns a few months back, now I’m wondering if it’s worth keeping. Most stun guns use a lithium battery, and of course it’s made in China! UGH
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 6 months ago

Greetings Gypsy!!

Sorry this blow up happened to you and so glad to know you were not hurt!
I have one of these Solar chargers and just looked at mine to make sure it was okay
My problem is that it didn't work that well

I will most likely throw it out, will make sure no one can get to it
Thank you for alerting all of us about what you experienced and what could possibly happen to ours
TAKE CARE.......
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

How are you MaeWest? Happy Fall 🍁 🍁 🍁.
Reminds me of when cell phones heated up in people's pocket.

I got rid of all of mine too. Not because of over heating. Mine just stopped charging. They didn't last long at all. Waste of 💰.
1 x