HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Lanai

Re: HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

Gypsy,
Thanks so much for the info. I have several of those Solar Chargers and also have given many as gifts. Actually have 1 of them attached to the outside of my purse and after the initial wall charge, it has remained charged up just by the sun/light contact. Have had it for several years. Now I am kinda spooked and thinking maybe I need to remove it from my handbag. Will make sure to share the info you have given to those that I have gifted. As a fellow cat lover and lifetime owner of at least 2 indoor furry friends at all times,
I ,as well, want to Thank You for helping the wonderful feline community.
4 x

Gypsy

Re: HomeSmart SOLAR charger banks

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Lanai wrote:
6 months ago
Gypsy,
Thanks so much for the info. I have several of those Solar Chargers and also have given many as gifts. Actually have 1 of them attached to the outside of my purse and after the initial wall charge, it has remained charged up just by the sun/light contact. Have had it for several years. Now I am kinda spooked and thinking maybe I need to remove it from my handbag. Will make sure to share the info you have given to those that I have gifted. As a fellow cat lover and lifetime owner of at least 2 indoor furry friends at all times,
I ,as well, want to Thank You for helping the wonderful feline community.
Hi Lanai -

I hope that your charger and the ones you gave as gifts are all issue free. My solar charger did work fine before this and I don’t know of its happened to any other chargers, but at least the warning to be aware is out there now. SLC did finally reply to my email and said they would notify their buyers of the problem that I had.
Now.....I have kitties to feed 😻 take care

-Gypsy
2 x