Purging

Spinoza

Re: Purging

Post by Spinoza » 6 months ago

Bella, there’s going to be a test of the National Emergency Alert System tomorrow at approx 2:20pm EST. I believe it will be broadcast over all cell phones, TVs and radios. You can Google it and get the details explained better than what I can do. 😁

You don’t have to do anything. It’s similar to an Amber Alert or the annoying FCC broadcast test that interrupt your TV program for a minute or two with a noisy alarm and a message saying it’s only a test, blah, blah, blah.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 6 months ago

Tothemoon:

Hilarious! You should submit that to the Idea Lab! 😂😂😂
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 6 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
6 months ago
Tothemoon:

Hilarious! You should submit that to the Idea Lab! 😂😂😂

Why bother for only 15% off?! I’ll use the 20% off coupon that BostonIrish sent to you!
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Thanks Spinoza! I hate those darn things when you trying to watch something!

If they want to test something they should look at their tornado warning sirens. In NW and Central Ohio this summer we had major mistakes, sirens going off when they shouldn’t and not sounding when they should. People along the lakeshores of Lake Erie were caught off guard, if they did sound it was too late!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

@Bella

You bring up a good point. I heard the warning system for Hawaii didn't go off either... we had a Level 2 tornado go through 20 minutes from my house a few weeks ago and NOT ONE siren went off warning anyone... I even walked out at one point and thought "gee, this looks like tornado sky.."
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

FarmMom, I have no doubt that if a nuclear attack took place we would know immediately! Yet if it was a tornado, fire or a hazardous train derailment (East Palestine, Ohio I’m thinking of you) I’m not so sure. My faith in tornado sirens are gone!
1 x