Humidifier w/bonus oils

Lacy

Humidifier w/bonus oils

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

Has this happened to anybody else who ordered the humidifier with the oils with the bonus gift of 20 oils?

I ordered the humidifier with the bonus oils. I didn't receive the bonus oils.It seems they over sold the item. Without stopping when it was no longer available. I contacted customer service they said they'll send them out. Of course they did not. I had to contact customer service again and they said we're sorry their item is out of stock. And they wanted to give me $10 credit when it cost me $5 to ship it to me. That's not what I wanted. It took my suggestion to give me replacement oils from the same mfg. that were in stock which were only pkg of 10. I asked to send me two, to make it right. They couldn't figure out how to do that. They eventually agreed. Otherwise I would have been stuck without any bonus gift. Return the humidifier. So the moral of the story is I had a hunt down customer service twice. I had to give them the suggestion of how to resolve the problem. Am I surprised.? NO. While I'm glad I got it resolved what a pain it was to resolve it. Contact CS if you had this experience, don't accept it.
4 x

Bella

Re: Humidifier w/bonus oils

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

What a mess up on their end! That’s nuts!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 6 months ago

@Lacy

This is so un-acceptable and you should never have to suggest to CS what to do, they are ridiculous!!
I would have been in tears because that is the kind of stress I don't do well:cry:

Thank goodness you are finally going to be made whole
Sorry that you have to deal with such terrible Shoplc mistakes!!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

MaeWest, my job is a customer service rep. Luckily that helped me resolve it calmly. That's why I posted the issue. I can't be the only one who had this issue. No tears, just being persistent.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

Lacy wrote:
6 months ago
MaeWest, my job is a customer service rep. Luckily that helped me resolve it calmly. That's why I posted the issue. I can't be the only one who had this issue. No tears, just being persistent.
I saw a post on a Facebook ad from SLC from an angry husband who's wife had ordered thousands of dollars of merch over the years and ordered an Opatra device thing and it never came with the contact gel it needed to work properly. he called and called and called and they still refused to send it out. He was quite livid.

I'm glad your case at least was resolved :)
1 x