Mystery Grab Bag????

Lanai

Mystery Grab Bag????

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

Don't know if anyone else is awake and watching at 1:20am but Marva and Steve are actually trying to sell a Mystery Grab Bag, it seems to be a Cheap looking Backpack with Mystery Items inside. They have opened a few to show "what could be in your bag", and it's all junk, they couldn't get rid of. Right now the price is $19.99 and what they have pulled out of the 2 they have went through aren't worth the shipping cost. Thought I had seen them pull just about every selling shenanigan possible until I witnessed this. An all new time low....
6 x

FarmMom

Re: Mystery Grab Bag????

Post by FarmMom » 6 months ago

HI Lanai!

I know kids love a good mystery bag/box, but they usually always still get something awesome. I have no doubt the stuff in the bags is junk items that won't sell at auction.

I have a hard enough time buying stuff I can't physically see, this is far worse :roll:
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Who wants to spend $20 plus dollars on something you don’t even know what you will get? That’s a new low for Shop LC.
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 months ago

Bella wrote:
6 months ago
Who wants to spend $20 plus dollars on something you don’t even know what you will get? That’s a new low for Shop LC.
Excellent point Bella, I have never seen them to this either ;)

Gosh Lanai your post has made me giggle, wish I could have seen that presentation :lol: ;)
1 x