Why Do The Hosts Want Us To Believe They Are "Breaking" the Rules?

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Why Do The Hosts Want Us To Believe They Are "Breaking" the Rules?

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 months ago

Good afternoon,

I am watching Dan and Jessica (who I adore) right now selling a 3 piece jewelry set, natural stones
So Dan starts in with his acting like he is going to just "go ahead and do what he wants and sell all 3 items together, throw them in one box and the heck with it"

Of course she has to go along to make that "surprise decision" of his look believable but I was of the understanding that these Hosts have meetings with the spreadsheet of exactly what they will be presenting and the lowest cost they will be allowed to drop to in their time slot
Did I get wrong information especially when today is under $10 day PLUS clearance ?

I just feel silly watching these types of games because we all know what they are saying is predestined and I feel uncomfortable that some of the Hosts think we are falling for the carnival act
Is it just me or do some of you feel the same way

Nothing against the Hosts, I just feel the company is making them to do this because why else would they want to "pretend"
By the way I am loving the neat things they have been showing all afternoon
3 x

Bella

Re: Why Do The Hosts Want Us To Believe They Are "Breaking" the Rules?

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Shop LC has always had their hosts “play games” and Dan is one of the worst when it comes to playing games. I like Dan though cause he’s quirky!
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Bella wrote:
6 months ago
Shop LC has always had their hosts “play games” and Dan is one of the worst when it comes to playing games. I like Dan though cause he’s quirky!
Bella......

I agree with you, he also seems like he is truly a nice man who really loves his wife :)
6 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Bella wrote:
6 months ago
I'd like Dan at the Thanksgiving table teasing all the grandkids and commenting on how wonderful the dinner is. Even on the sofa telling "stories" of his adventures in gems. NOT on TV period.

It's one thing to treat someone silly in person who is a close friend and family. But you DON'T treat someone silly AND try to convince them to buy something.

@Penelope~Pit~Stop
You are correct though. I'm sooooooo sick of all the nonesense. Treating us like we are idiots and suckers sitting on their every word. I see SO MANY SAYING that they think of us as friends . . . sorry, but that's NOT the type of friend I keep. My friends are HONEST, and don't pull fast ones on me. NEVER would, and NEVER treat me like I'm stupid and don't know what's going on.

I USED to have "favorite" hosts . . . but sadly they all play the same game and I'm over it.

Like Dan going on and on about how a fake ametrine ring was REAL and GENUINE, despite the info stating it was "manufactured" and a triplet. And the other host didn't bother correcting him (SHAME ON YOU).

And can we STOP the tele hosts??! JUST WHY? They cannot SEE the item, they cannot HOLD the item, yet are given a sheet on the item and told to sell it. That's absurd. Such a recipe for disaster!

The ONLY exception being a guest who's PRODUCT they are selling (like David Polluck). That's the ONLY time this actually makes sense.
3 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 6 months ago

Almost all the host are using their acting skills, we know it’s mostly made up reactions. The surprise reaction is so fake before they go on the air they know where the price is going. A lot of times they say we have never seen this price so low, I’m like yes it has I just saw it a week ago and it was cheaper then 😂😂😂😂
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

LOL GemfArmoom......

You have made some excellent points and most surely gave me a great laugh!!
Love your spin on when the Hosts call us "Friends" and we all know who is good for saying that over and over again :lol:
In fact now this Host has once again stolen a line from another host because they have no original thought in their head :roll:

"I'm not mad at that price"
Said originally by Hunter and quickly copied by DRQ :lol: :lol:
You are correct when it comes to friends behavior, my friends would never dream of playing foolish games
Last edited by Penelope~Pit~Stop 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Sea wrote:
6 months ago
Almost all the host are using their acting skills, we know it’s mostly made up reactions. The surprise reaction is so fake before they go on the air they know where the price is going. A lot of times they say we have never seen this price so low, I’m like yes it has I just saw it a week ago and it was cheaper then 😂😂😂😂
Good Day Sea.....

Thanks for the great comment, it is ALL factual and hilarious at the same time
Some of those need to hone in on their "acting skills" because it's sooooo fake when they react :lol:
2 x