What’s all THIS then

Bella

Re: What’s all THIS then

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Funny, that PPS likes to watch old black and white movies with WC Fields. Could it have been “My Little Chickadee” with Mae West and WC Fields? Is that a clue? Strange things going on.
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Again, all these so called clues...will just NOW alert ShopLC that they are back on here under a different name. Hello! This is stupid!
3 x

Bella

I agree! I’m done for the night, I got a headache and it’s not from the wine!
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

Bella & colljoe, I agree ,It's time to ignore and wait it out to see if all this stops. This is exhausting to keep up with.
5 x

Bella

I agree, but I’m also beginning to think if Shop LC bans you then thats your own fault. Posting under different names is not the way for a forum to operate or have any kind of trusting environment. Hence it seems as if a few are trying to deceive and cause havoc.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 6 months ago

Bella wrote:
6 months ago
I agree, but I’m also beginning to think if Shop LC bans you then thats your own fault. Posting under different names is not the way for a forum to operate or have any kind of trusting environment. Hence it seems as if a few are trying to deceive and cause havoc.
Okay then. Message received more than loud and clear.

It was fun everyone.
2 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 6 months ago

I haven't had time to read or post in a while. I came on today. I left a couple of replys but I almost feel I am on another forum. I don't understand some of the posts at all.
I will stay away for a few weeks and then see if things return to normal.
If the point of all this confusion is to keep people off the forum, it is working.
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Gulfwaterlady wrote:
6 months ago
I haven't had time to read or post in a while. I came on today. I left a couple of replys but I almost feel I am on another forum. I don't understand some of the posts at all.
I will stay away for a few weeks and then see if things return to normal.
If the point of all this confusion is to keep people off the forum, it is working.
Hi Gulfwater lady, and welcome back. I'm glad to see you are not banned. It IS a different forum now, sadly there are a few here who trust the wrong individuals and MISTRUST the ones to be trusted, hence the chaos. I can only imagine the high tower individuals sipping coffee and cackling away, rubbing their hands together in delight at the mess they made below. And there are more deleted posts too, FYI... hence the confusion.

@Bella
Is CAN be your own fault if you get banned, but NOT always. Greeneyes under her original
name, was a member from DAY 1 of this forum and was GLITCHED OUT when they started re-working the system and could no longer get in anywhere. It was a while before she came back. She had been on another forum with MANY OF THE OLD TIMERS. That's how I've heard of many of them, she talks fondly of them. One of them got tired of the BS here and made their own community FREE of SLC staff and she was there too for a while. Somehow she lost contact and eventually came back HERE a while later hoping a few might still be kicking around. By this time things in the system had changed and she was able to log in with a new account.

But now she's done for good. She tried. REALLY TRIED to connect with her old friends. But you all just shoved her right out when she had done absolutely nothing wrong other than to tell you I am NOT staff and I'm her friend from months ago when she found my info online (really easy to do too).
1 x

Bella

If she was not allowed back due to a Shop LC glitch then she should have contacted someone at Shop LC and told them of the situation, she made it sound as though she was banned permanently, that’s not banned that’s something quite different. Years back people were not banned permanently, only a very very few were and thats because of links and/or pictures being shown. Almost all were allowed back after a couple of weeks of being off the forum.

Look everyone makes mistakes has regrets, makes bad choices whatever… I just think a lot of crazy stuff happened at once. I’m not pointing fingers at anyone I’m just done with the whole thing.
Last edited by Bella 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 6 months ago

Thank you @GemfArMooom for your post. ❤️

I just need to clarify it was because I tried to share a pic of a necklace my husband bought me. Pics had to be approved! It was never posted and then it happened because the necklace was NOT a ShopLC item.

That’s why. I never posted links.

Just wanted to pop in and post this. But the rest is all correct.

And me too @Bella
1 x