Opatra

Kittycat

Opatra

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

This is another item they spend way too much time on, I have seen them present this item for an hour.Yawn!
4 x

Blossom

Re: Opatra

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
This is another item they spend way too much time on, I have seen them present this item for an hour.Yawn!
It's endless!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I would bet they have contracted with Opatra to sell their product. Probably a quota involved.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I would bet they have contracted with Opatra to sell their product. Probably a quota involved.
I 100% agree they have contracted with Opatra. That's why it cannot be priced well.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Or, you can spend a lot less......

on other sites.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

My experience with other light therapy devices is that they take too much of my time...too much to justify the end results. So I gave it up.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
We appreciate your feedback! Your opinion is valuable to us, and I have submitted this feedback to our TV production team. Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I found Opatra cheaper elsewhere. In fact Amazon found that alot of the good reviews on Opatra were fake and amazon lowered their rating. I believe that opatra along with the girdles and bras, youth serums, etc. have a contract with Shoplc to sell them. I dont know about others, I didnt try the girdle until I had an event over 30 days later. My dress fit better without it. I ended up trashing it. Lost $40.
3 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Agree! Shop LC continues to spend way too much time on expensive items and high pressure selling!
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
We do not have a quota or contract with any product that we sell. Every item is purchased or made by ourselves.

Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
1 x