"THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN'"

Bella

Re: "THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN'"

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Colljoe that’s exactly what I was thinking! Shop LC will just ban her again!
Last edited by Bella 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 6 months ago

Facepalm
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Ban who? I've had this profile 5 months now.

Bella and I talked about my horses months ago.
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

@colljoe

the only people who get banned for growing hay are those in the city . . . most cities have lawn ordinances :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of my lawn is hay, but no banning here, Just cutting 3x a year ;)
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 6 months ago

I do not recall your name as GemfarmMooom on this forum and me speaking to you about horses. FarmMom yes.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
6 months ago
Facepalm
Hi Greeneyesbluesighs, my feelings exactly!! and with all this arguing about "who I am or who I am not" along with GemfArmooom is what is going to get the attention of SLC :twisted:
I have seen others get banned and NEVER seen this kind of attacks when those members tried to come back!
Sure hope that Bella or Lacy will see this because they are mis-understanding my comments and are confused and I feel one member is igniting all this grief :(

There are many "newbies" on here in the last 2 weeks!!
How do I know this? because these new "names" have appeared in my notifications showing that they "liked" a post or comment I did :)
When someone gets banned why in the heck would they come back under a new name and announce "hey everyone, it's me......I got banned but I am back under this new name" (now that would be dumb)

I can totally understand why diversion is being done, how else can they hope some of the members will understand something has happened to them :roll:
So instead of being called "stupid" by Colljoe it's so sad that whatever clues a new person is trying to give in order to let the members know that something has occurred there is all this speculation and accusations of "games"

Believe me, I wish I could tell you the Newbies names that have "liked" my comments but I will not "out them" like what is going on here!!
I want to "thank you Greeneyes" for trying to help this situation and in your sweet way "trying to calm the turbulent waters" :)
I have an idea who the Newbies are and (I am sure I know 4 of them)
I am just glad they found a way to get back!
They cared enough to try and join in the fun again.......
Last edited by Penelope~Pit~Stop 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 months ago

GemfArMooom wrote:
6 months ago
Ban who? I've had this profile 5 months now.

Bella and I talked about my horses months ago.
Hello GemfArMooom....

This is really sad that this person is not remembering your conversation :(
I hope she will recall soon and a smile will come across her face because I feel she is a good Gal and fun member here!
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Bottom line guys, I think it's the timing. Because it happened right when Rolltide brought up the Lies post. Of which he/she is correct.
You have to admit, that created the atmosphere that you all were/are employees. Don't blame us for being suspicious and trying to put two and two together.
If you are past peoples, we are sure happy that you can come back and join in. It's just the way it was done. This too shall pass.
Like I said before, "who's nails look like crapp today"? :lol:
1 x