Fall Colors

Post Reply
MayFlowers
Posts: 52
Joined: 11 months ago

Fall Colors

Post by MayFlowers » 4 months ago

Loved Hannah's sweater today and Kim's nails, such pretty fall colors.
Been watching more shopping networks lately- tis the season.

The shopping networks with food items like giant pretzels and sweets KILL me. They make me hungry first of all and then they are approx $10 per pretzel plus shipping. Ugh.

This morning SLC were selling hypoallergenic 14k over sterling silver cross necklaces and I was typing as fast as I could and they still sold out at the $7.99 price plus $1.99 shipping. Mildly annoying. I try to have quick fingers. Especially on jewelry that won't give me hives.
4 x

BostonIrish
Posts: 446
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

I saw those pretzels OMG price was crazy but people buy them not me.😊They had blue Jean jackets the other day and sold 30.000 I sad what!!!! Holy 👚
4 x

GemfArMooom
Posts: 165
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

MayFlowers wrote:
4 months ago
Loved Hannah's sweater today and Kim's nails, such pretty fall colors.
Been watching more shopping networks lately- tis the season.

The shopping networks with food items like giant pretzels and sweets KILL me. They make me hungry first of all and then they are approx $10 per pretzel plus shipping. Ugh.

This morning SLC were selling hypoallergenic 14k over sterling silver cross necklaces and I was typing as fast as I could and they still sold out at the $7.99 price plus $1.99 shipping. Mildly annoying. I try to have quick fingers. Especially on jewelry that won't give me hives.
May, does silver gives you hives too? Silver should be ok, unless it's low-grade silver maybe? I'm very allergic too, only wear sterling or 14K in my ears. I tried to buy 10K ball studs from SLC once (they were like $15) and it was a fail. The posts were TOO SHORT and the backs rubber, so they popped right off and were gone forever. And I have TINY ears! Luckily I found the old ones my dad had bought me as a teen, lol.

That's a bummer on the necklace though. The web page takes forever to load, meanwhile you are screaming at it to LOAD FASTER while you watch those numbers tick down :cry:
3 x

BostonIrish
Posts: 446
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

May flowers check back they always say sold out! While they have more some where.When I really wanted a bracket to go with a necklace they said out of stock on web and what 20 showed up on auction really well played.🎰🎲They know if u want it bad u will pay.💰
3 x

MayFlowers
Posts: 52
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by MayFlowers » 4 months ago

I have warm toned skin so gold compliments my skin tone but silver washes me out. Otherwise silver would work too!

Thanks everyone, I will check back if they come back in stock 😀
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop
Posts: 170
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

Hi Mayflowers....

Oh I know your pain when wanting to buy an item and even with the best of attempts it sells out before your eyes :cry:
So I want to say "thanks" to @Boston Irish for letting you know about going back to the website
I have heard the Hosts mention many times to check the webpage because some folks don't pay and the item is available on the webpage :)

Hopefully you can find one or something similar soon :)
1 x

User avatar
lah2001
Posts: 180
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by lah2001 » 4 months ago

Mayflowers, do you ever use Fast Buy on the site? It's a good way to buy an item, well, fast. :) I'd suggest setting it up and next time you see something you want that's selling out quickly, you just press one button.
4 x

GemfArMooom
Posts: 165
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

lah2001 wrote:
4 months ago
Mayflowers, do you ever use Fast Buy on the site? It's a good way to buy an item, well, fast. :) I'd suggest setting it up and next time you see something you want that's selling out quickly, you just press one button.
YEESSSS, fully agree! I did snag a gift for a friend's mother that was down to the final 3 and fast buy was my saving grace!

BUT, it STILL can take a while to log-in, and load up the website. Especially if you happen to walk by the TV JUST as the item is ticking down and you realize you need to hustle ;)
1 x

BostonIrish
Posts: 446
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Gem I have to laugh about fast buy. I was new and this was years ago and I wanted a Bali bracket and hit it more than once because I did not know if it went thru I ended up with 5🙄
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop
Posts: 170
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Fall Colors

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
4 months ago
Gem I have to laugh about fast buy. I was new and this was years ago and I wanted a Bali bracket and hit it more than once because I did not know if it went thru I ended up with 5🙄
Hi BostonIrish....

OH NO!!
Did you contact Customer Service and let them know what happened and were you able to return any of them?
0 x

Post Reply