Good Sunday Morning to everyone.......

Gypsy

Good Sunday Morning to everyone.......

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

Good Morning.......

The forum has gone from Friday the 13th maddness, to an eerily quiet weekend.

I hope that eveyone is well and will soon feel like chatting once again.

I watched "Aussie" Steve and Becky abit overnight but nothing called to me to place an order.

Now it's time for more coffee
Have a wonderful Sunday !

☕️[clinks]☕️

-Gypsy
7 x

Serge

Re: Good Sunday Morning to everyone.......

Post by Serge » 6 months ago

I agree that it's so sad that a few people are missing. If it's the hosts getting upset with what's being said then maybe they should stay off of here. I may get banned for this but it's how I feel. I don't want to feel like I have to tiptoe through the tulips on here!
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Agree. This craziness has left a bad taste and everyone's radar is up. But, frankly, WHO CARES if any hosts or employees are on here. I could care less.
I too saw a bit of Night Owl with Steve and Becky. I call Becky "flipper" because she constantly flips her fingers when showing an item. I guess to try to make them sparkle in the camera? It's weird, and for me, it drives me nuts! My first thought, "there she goes, flipper"... :lol:
Oh! And Good Sunday Morning to ya too! 😘
5 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

@Gypsy Glad to see you popping back in :) Happy Sunday to you!

@Serge I do agree. I think any employee coming on here SHOULDN'T because it's not going to be productive and only cause drama, but the only one that SHOULD be coming on here is someone who actually CARES and can MAKE CHANGES to the company for the better. But I think those people are too busy shopping in China right now to get ready for the next clearance event in December ;)

But I will say I was happy to see Katie looking nice this morning with her hair in a bun and neatly arranged. I don't think there is ever a time I've seen Dion look bad. C's hair looked more tame than normal (nice to see), but she still gives me headaches.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 6 months ago

@Serge
@colljoe

Good Morning to you both -

Serge- I don't think SLC expects people tip-toe around thier comments. But I do think they expect people to follow the rules.

Colijoe- your comment made me laugh.
I have sent text messages to Miss Becky about her finger wiggles (as I call them), because it makes it very difficult for me to get a good look at the jewelry that she is presenting. I'm glad it's not just me that finds it to be annoying.

-Gypsy
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 6 months ago

Catty Alert:
Katie does look nice with her hair up. Now, hopefully her nails are done. Cheryl looks nice today. But, I think she borrowed that jacket she's wearing from their Security Guard? :lol:
(Just trying to lighten things up a little, and GET BACK ON TRACK)... :P
4 x