Terrible Delivery From DHL Shipping

Lynmarie

Terrible Delivery From DHL Shipping

Post by Lynmarie » 6 months ago

Every time my order is shipped by DHL from ShopLC I receive terrible delivery! I ordered a David Pollock (The Lab) moisturizer on clearance because his prices have been going up recently, so the item should have been in stock. I ordered on October 1st, it took DHL receiving it on the 4th to be processed and leave Houston, TX on October 9th. Then it made it to Kansas City, Missouri on October 10th which is 3 to 5 hours away from Iowa where I live, then it was delivered to me by my local post office on Saturday the 13th...it took 13 days to have my ordered delivered. I think the Pony Express would have delivered it faster! :lol: :x
6 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Terrible Delivery From DHL Shipping

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Lynmarie wrote:
6 months ago
Every time my order is shipped by DHL from ShopLC I receive terrible delivery! I ordered a David Pollock (The Lab) moisturizer on clearance because his prices have been going up recently, so the item should have been in stock. I ordered on October 1st, it took DHL receiving it on the 4th to be processed and leave Houston, TX on October 9th. Then it made it to Kansas City, Missouri on October 10th which is 3 to 5 hours away from Iowa where I live, then it was delivered to me by my local post office on Saturday the 13th...it took 13 days to have my ordered delivered. I think the Pony Express would have delivered it faster! :lol: :x
DHL in general SUCKS. I have had a FEW lucky orders come in on time, but almost always they are LATE. AND THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. At least for international orders.

I would NEVER use them for anything time sensitive. I had a custom ring set with one of my gems and the jeweler made the mistake of using DHL . . . so the ring never arrived in time for my event since they don't deliver on the weekends.

As far as your cream, it's entirely possible it might have had to ship to SLC first, and THEN out to you. But I don't know how their relationship works. I believe most Modani orders are that way since they take a few weeks to arrive :roll:
4 x

Lacy

Re: Terrible Delivery From DHL Shipping

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

They use DHL then to USPS. Always a delay. Just wait for the holidays. Delays, Delays.

If LC doesn't buy the items/stock , they usually say it's a pre order which could be 15 days or more to receive. We pay for it, its shipped from the actual seller to LC, per the orders placed. Then shipped to us. They're Selling others company's items. Why bother selling it. I thought they had a warehouse busting at the seems.
4 x