Comfy Things

MayFlowers

Comfy Things

Post by MayFlowers » 6 months ago

I am in the mood for copper toned comfy things. Heathers cowl neck sweater was pretty today, was hoping they might show it.

I like jogger pants, and black oversized flowy tops I can just throw on.

The other shopping networks have decided it's Christmastime and it looks a little cluttered and junky on their sets I have to say. In one set, they were sitting amongst piles of Christmas clutter, and there was a ladder and animatronic Santa climbing the ladder up the tree in the background. Just over the top in my opinion. Sometimes less is more, the QVC set looks like an episode of hoarders- buried alive.
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: Comfy Things

Post by BostonIrish » 6 months ago

May flowers I agree their really pushing it. I am 68 years old and have enough Christmas for the White House. I am done with all that.🙄🎄🎄🎄🎄
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 6 months ago

Mayflowers.....I have always loved this time of year :)
Comfy is my best way to be :)
I started laughing about the Santa climbing the ladder, I saw it too
Will admit the shopping channels do have some decorations going on don't they :lol:

BostonIrish.....no kidding about the inventory of Christmas stuff
I use to decorate so much but have sold almost all of it now, however I still love watching the holiday shows :)
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Mmmm.... nice delicious bowl of soup and some fresh homemade bread! Sitting in the toasty warm cabin wrapped in a blanket while I work and watching the snow softly fall outside the windows.

Taking a walk outback and then falling backwards into the snow and staring upward at the snow-laden trees as the flakes spiral downward . . . everything so quiet, muffled and still, all you can hear is the quietest pitter as the flakes touch the ground . . . .
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Oh GemfArMooom.....

You are making me jealous :lol:
Right now in northern California we are having a 89 degree day with 93 tomorrow!
Of course I know your area will be getting that nice snow soon but your description of what you will be doing when that time comes makes me jealous like I said :)

Well it looks like the Forum is back up if you are reading this :)
Have a nice day along with BostonIrish and Mayflowers too
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

I like winter.... means less work to do 😂😂
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 6 months ago

Speaking of comfy things, something I'm slightly obsessed with is pajamas. They're so comfy! I have to stop myself from collecting tons of pajamas. I also love fleece anything, especially loose, comfy clothes in fleece. It's getting to be that time of year to get out all my fleeces.
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 6 months ago

Here in Northern Ca is nice weather all year long.I love to wear chic cool clothes and of course, some pieces of jewelry. Comfy for me means yoga pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt, earrings, pendant necklace, one or two rings and a bracelet and comfy slippers. My dogs by me on the couch, a good book, a good movie and a cup of herbal tea.
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Hello Druid.....

Your style sounds very nice and comfy
Wish I could drink Tea or Coffee but never acquired the taste and it would be good to be able to drink some of those Teas....but I just can't take the taste
Your Dogs with you completes the coziness....what kind do you have?
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

I also love cozy, comfy PJ'S, and have an one entire dresser filled with just them. Have purchased and been gifted obviously way to many sets. All Family and Friends know that I change into PJ'S as soon as I get home and always have. I don't like cold weather and if I never saw snow again, I would be thrilled. I envy those of you who live in the States that have mild, warmer winters. I would enjoy for it to get just a bit chilly in the evening and night and then warm and sunny during the daytime. How wonderful that must be!!!
4 x