Last Saturday night with Michele

Koalagirl

Re: Last Saturday night with Michele

Post by Koalagirl » 8 months ago

Never have and never will be a fan of Hunter. He thinks KS he is adorable, especially when he is showing his chest hair. The other day I was having lunch and almost vomited it as so gross. He is also creepy looking to his female hosts, like he wants to hook up with them.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Koalagirl wrote:
8 months ago
Never have and never will be a fan of Hunter. He thinks KS he is adorable, especially when he is showing his chest hair. The other day I was having lunch and almost vomited it as so gross. He is also creepy looking to his female hosts, like he wants to hook up with them.
Sure have to totally agree!!! The Friday shows with Hunter and LoLo are unbearable for me to watch. The way they each go on and on about how attractive each other are, how good looking their
hair and clothing are and how much they love each other and all the viewers as "Friends". He is becoming creepy. Looking at fellow female Hosts, like an all you can eat Buffet, all fellow women know exactly what I'm talking about, even if that person doesn't say a word, it's the look and body language that makes this vibe easily detectable. The kind that gives an uncomfortable and disgusted feeling . I should mention that this of course can go both ways and males also can be objectified by females or males. I'm only talking about the vibes, I get from just watching him with his female co-hosts. They may not feel this way but I get that feeling for them just by watching.
3 x

Koalagirl

@Lanai

Cannot agree with you mire. If Hunter is on (which is all the time, it seems) I have to turn the channel.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Sorry, I missed that Saturday Night Presentation but if I check out who are Hosting, I have to change the channel at times. Those 2 Personalities are way too much for me to handle. Just Hunter, alone, being so loud, with non-stop talking, and then throw in, Michele, who is all over the place, makes it so annoying that it is literally unwatchable, for me. Gives me a headache.
I believe very little about what many of the Hosts say about their private lives, ( I am not sure as to why some of the ShopLC Hosts share so much info concerning this) true or not. The other Shopping Network Hosts do not. Especially, Michele. Sorry folks, but the stories are mostly just very unbelievable. She has said so many things that it's hard to know what is real and what is not. Besides having been a Comedian
and previous Celebrity Make-up Artist, she also has said that she had been a Surgical Technician but then at another time changed the narrative to that she had attended College to become a Surgical Technician but she never actually took the Test for Certification to work in the field. (Allegedly) Reality or are many things part of a present or previous act/show?? An Example: She once, out of thin air, for no apparent reason began telling Tony, numerous times, during a presentation, several months ago that she had lived in Saudi Arabia for several years in a Palace with a Royal Family and that she was best friends with the daughter, a Princess. She must have repeated it at least 3x but Tony wouldn't bite and just kept talking over her. She was acting especially manic that evening, at least that it is how it appeared to me... Not saying that anything said is untrue, just very interestingly uncommon for most. Then the bizarre recent situation of being a No Show for over a week and then when returning stating that she was on a scheduled Vacation, yet obviously no one at ShopLC knew that or where she was. Info well known because several other Hosts were talking about it on air, many times. Remember the first No Show Presentation was scheduled with Matt and he kept asking the Producers if anyone was able to contact her and did they know if she was going to show up. Obviously she didn't, and he ended up begrudgingly Hosting by himself. He likes to be the center of attention but didn't seem to want to do the presenting of items also. That happened several times over the week with different Hosts filling in, some staying over or coming in early to cover in case she continued to No Show, which obviously she did until sometime the following week. They seem to gossip a lot there, like most work places, but the difference is several Hosts do so while on air. When she returned she acted as if it was a scheduled Vacation that those she worked with knew about ahead of time. Oddly, she's the only one who seemed to think that. I admit she is extremely
knowledgeable concerning Gemstones.
She has said that she already knew Hunter, (UF, Steve) and Chris from having lived in Atlanta where they all had previously worked for the High-End, Overpriced Jewelry Auction Channel in Atlanta and the spouse lived in California then also as per info that she herself has said.
Since the Patrick Swayze incident has been brought up, there is also a News Video Clip From an Australian News Channel where she had apparently worked as a some type of Newscaster. The clip is of a lady interviewing her, about Sexual Harassment Allegations , (I assume had already been legally filed), against a different High Profile Wealthy Individual that has had others file similar claims/charges. I have been aware of it for awhile but wasn't sure it should be mentioned. All I am going to say about it, but you can find and watch it very easily by just Googling Name, Australian Newscaster, etc.. I found by accident. I had wondered for a long time as to how she and Australian Steve already knew each other when he began Hosting for ShopLC and she mentioned how they had known each other for years.
Is there a Spouse and Family in California???
Would seem hard to have a Marriage much less also children (grown or not) and basically never live in the same area or even at times State or even Country. I am aware that there are People that this type of life works for, but it would have to be very lonely and stressful. It seems to me if I, remember correctly, that she has worked every Holiday, including the days & weeks prior to as well as after. I know she has mentioned a few times that her Husband and her Step-Daughter has came to Texas to visit, not during the Holiday Season, that I can think of, but none of the other Hosts have ever mentioned being introduced to them, which seems odd to me. Never mentions going to visit her Father, Siblings or other Family Members or any of them visiting her.
Just stating some things that are already public record. All Allegedly, obviously, since no one really knows what is real and what is not about anything or anyone with the way everything is with Social Media, except those involved. So many strange things. I didn't see the Hearing Amplifier Presentation but seems interesting as does the Arabic Conversation. Extremely odd, leaves you to wonder what will happen next.
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 8 months ago

@Lanai ......

Wow I just read your wonderful comment quickly but need to re read it again!
There is some very interesting information and I am glad you took the time to write this
I feel bad that she has dealt with so many trials and tribulations in life :(
Her comedy and humor is what most likely is keeping her adrift

What I like about Michele is she is heartwarming and sincere, not some phony dumb wanna be Barbie or glamour gal who is totally clueless when presenting items
We all know ShopLC has a couple of those, funny thing, they both have the same hair color too!!
I am trying to find time to get to YouTube to catch up on Michele

Everything you said is what she has shared at one time on air, I remember now some of those examples ;)
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 8 months ago

Penelope~Pit~Stop wrote:
8 months ago
Good morning joshuatheemerald,

Nice to see you back on here and I pray that whatever has been keeping you under the weather is healed and you are feeling better now
I love your perspective like GemfArmooom called it and I have to agree with that
Especially good to read a Man's thoughts about this problem :)

She has been having ups and downs in her appearance and performance on TV, it is sad to watch such a brilliant mind going through this :(
Wow!! I never saw that presentation when she was selling hearing amplifiers and to read that she was crying while selling is concerning
However I am remembering that she has mentioned that she has a hearing disability so I am wondering if this item brought up painful memories

I definitely have compassion for anyone with health problems, short and long term alike. But please it cannot be utilized as a sales tactic especially when considering people’s actual health and well being is on the line!

Furthermore, the hearing systems they were selling were not true hearing aids… they were sort of equivalent to buying cheap reading glasses at the convenience store, not getting a prescription set of glasses from the eye doctor. If Michelle has true hearing issues, she should have conveyed that yes these little things could help in the short term, these devices are NOT the same as the ones she wears/wore that were given by a doctor. I found that a little shameful personally.
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
8 months ago
Penelope~Pit~Stop wrote:
8 months ago
Good morning joshuatheemerald,

Nice to see you back on here and I pray that whatever has been keeping you under the weather is healed and you are feeling better now
I love your perspective like GemfArmooom called it and I have to agree with that
Especially good to read a Man's thoughts about this problem :)

She has been having ups and downs in her appearance and performance on TV, it is sad to watch such a brilliant mind going through this :(
Wow!! I never saw that presentation when she was selling hearing amplifiers and to read that she was crying while selling is concerning
However I am remembering that she has mentioned that she has a hearing disability so I am wondering if this item brought up painful memories

I definitely have compassion for anyone with health problems, short and long term alike. But please it cannot be utilized as a sales tactic especially when considering people’s actual health and well being is on the line!

Furthermore, the hearing systems they were selling were not true hearing aids… they were sort of equivalent to buying cheap reading glasses at the convenience store, not getting a prescription set of glasses from the eye doctor. If Michelle has true hearing issues, she should have conveyed that yes these little things could help in the short term, these devices are NOT the same as the ones she wears/wore that were given by a doctor. I found that a little shameful personally.
YEEAAAAHHHH, that's another excellent point (as usual). If someone had a limited budget, and chose to save a bit of cash ordering the SLC device and found it to work only a bit, they would be unable to then purchase the more expensive unit that actually DID work.... how awful would that be for them???
1 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 8 months ago

:cry: Michele is my favorite. A lot of people talk about her hair, and I know we have had this discussion before, but it's out of a lot of people's control. I have thin hair like Michele, and her tiny ballerina face is so pretty she could just do a ballerina bun forever and she would still look great.
A lot of actresses who appear on screen everyday wear wigs - that's just a fact. Because styling your hair everyday makes it brittle and damaged.

I've seen recommendations that she get a chic haircut like Jessica, but that doesn't work for everyone's hair. If you have cowlicks, the bob doesn't fall correctly.
4 x

Koalagirl

I personally love Michelle, she's a hoot. Michelle is very knowledgeable and shares her knowledge too, which I appreciate. Its just too bad she gets stuck with either Hunter or Steve (no neck) all the time because its always a battle of whose voice will be heard.
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 8 months ago

@joshuatheemerald ....

I stand corrected regarding the hearing aid that she was selling, I thought it was the ones that go in our ears
So you state the item was NOT what we usually buy in the stores or get a prescription for so now I am understanding better

You make some good points on why it was a questionable presentation
Same with GemfArMooom feeling the same uncomfortable way :(
I can see both of your points of view :)
Thanks for clarifying for me what was really being sold
0 x