Max Bidders

BostonIrish

Max Bidders

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

I have watched day after day same people making wild ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–bids we can see you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ do you really want to pay ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐor are you just having fun?๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŽฏ ๐Ÿ‘Ž
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: Max Bidders

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 months ago

Hi BostonIrish.....

You must be referring to online auctions right?
I have never done one but I remember reading in the Forum how there are some nasty shenanigans going on in quite a few auctions
How sad that something that is meant to be so fun is being turned in to such ugliness :(
2 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Max Bidders

Post by GemfArMooom » 3 months ago

BostonIrish wrote: โ†‘
3 months ago
I have watched day after day same people making wild ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–bids we can see you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ do you really want to pay ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐor are you just having fun?๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŽฏ ๐Ÿ‘Ž
I've seen similar on a few other online auction sites, the most famous one seems to allow bidders to "retract" a bid just before it closes . .. in other words, a seller has a buddy or a second account that keeps pushing the bid to get exactly what he wants, and then backs out so that YOU end up with the item. Thankfully SLC doesn't do that, but the whole being able to cancel your purchase thing is very irritating. They should force you to buy it or ban you. Unless of course, it's not real customers doing this but actually bid pushers...
2 x