Terahertz Products Breaking

Lanai

Terahertz Products Breaking

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Hello everyone,
I'm ignoring those weird posts and going about my day.
Did anyone happen to catch any of the Night Owl show?? Hunter, hosted Solo, so I didn't watch long, I flipped back and forth, hoping someone else would show up to Co-Host, but finally gave up and went to bed. Couldn't watch 4 hours of him, Solo. It's bad enough that he has previously told Customers many times in the past about his Terahertz Bracelets/Necklaces with Pendants snapping for no apparent reason, and about how his Necklace with Pendant just snapped while being worn while shopping and how that he had gotten onto the floor at Walmart and tried to find and gather up the pieces, including the broken Pendant, that he was going to glue back together, but this time he went on to present the Terahertz Products for over an hour, best estimate, and couldn't believe he was having a difficult time selling them out, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I heard him say that he actually had the Necklace with the Quilin Pendant, that he had been wearing, but that it just Snapped while he was in the Shower....
It gets better, it wasn't very long after he shared that info, that the Bracelet that he was wearing on his Right Wrist , spontaneously snapped/broke while Live on Air with beads bouncing everywhere. He started to get out of his chair and try to find the pieces but then said that he would look for them later so he could gather up and restring. He also said that he restrung one bracelet 3x. Seriously, what a way to sell and represent a product. At least, maybe, those who don't already know that these items
are, defective, and very cheaply made, will know now and not purchase a Product that this Company obviously, by now, knows this info and continues to sell these inferior made products, not caring about how badly it makes them look and how they obviously put Profit over Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction. Guess that's why we they are the ONLY Shopping Network that haven't started extended Holiday Return Policy. QVC/HSN started the Holiday Return Extension in Mid-September, with HQ following about a week or so later.
Reminds me of HQ continuing to allow the "Dubrows" to profit from their many various Junky Chinese made products, that get horrible reviews, as well as the fact that they seem to wait for any type of Tragic Situation to profit from, instead of Dr Terry just concentrating on his Skin Care Products, since he is a Cosmetic Surgeon, (although the few skin care product that I have tried of his Brand , several years ago, (Consult Beaute), was not impressive, doesn't seem to generate enough money, for their Standard of Living, that they have to get into cheap manufacturing, over priced items in just about every Category. Wasn't worth paying return shipping so I just tossed and chalked it up to being taken advantage of again. BTW, most of his Products are extremely overpriced, especially his Vitamin Supplements, and have now been out long enough to also have the majority of Reviews as Poor. Sometimes I wonder if LC and HQ have some sort of connection. Several Shared Past Host, whose moves, almost appear lateral. I know for certain that several items, presented by LC, have in fact been offered by HQ first, with poor sales because of products being ineffective and/or cheaply made with many not even working upon receipt, (Sound Familiar), and after going into Clearance mode, have then been offered by LC labeled as a "Closeout" and,/or offered during one of the many never- ending"Clearance" Events, so the Products cant be returned. I like a lot of Brands that HQ offerer besides the
"Dubrow Products" and when they have Sale Events, they are Great Ones, and Returns are Accepted, on probably 95+% of Merchandise, used or not, if not satisfied, even during their Clearance Events. I have learned to stick with Isomers Products only for Skincare and they offer frequent Bonus Size Sale Events often, to give Customers the option to stock up on their Fav's. Also have several quality made Name Brand Clothing with great Sale Events. I have noticed many jewelry items look identical to some that I have seen offered by LC and vice versa, including the very Expensive Sleeping Beauty Necklace, that seems to have been passed around to all of the Shopping Networks. Elizabeth Grant Skincare is offered from both Networks, Margo just did a Presentation on HQ this week and I think has one scheduled today at LC. I am probably way off track, just seems Suspicious to me....
4 x

Lanai

Re: Terahertz Products Breaking

Please forgive the Typos!!!
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 8 months ago

Lanai wrote:
8 months ago
Please forgive the Typos!!!
Great points made all around Lanai! LC used to be so easy to shop, but their policies and over exaggerated hosts make it harder to buy if it’s not strategic in savings and value
4 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

Ah nuggets! I missed the best part!

I saw him presenting last night, and noticed a few others solo last night too (Katie??) They seemed to do pretty well but H just was a train off it's tracks. I think he kept forgetting he didn't have anyone to talk over :lol: :lol:

He mentioned that it "blocked EMF waves", but in reality, it CREATES EMF waves, that's WHAT it was DESIGNED to do, NOT heal people in jewelry form :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't understand, why doesn't SLC just BUY the beads and string them in their OWN factories like their other bracelets??
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

I saw the hunter show. I love seeing only 1 host, H is the exception. It was a horror show. So disorganized. I saw him break is bracelet Miss B should re-train him to work alone.... I re sting all my bracelets from lc. They always break, stretch out. I don't wear mine every day, or in the shower or abuse them. It shouldn't happen. Their cheaply made. H says wearing them in the shower stretches them out. NO. that's an excuse for them not using good quality string. I only paid 10.00 for a terahertz bracelet 4 months ago. Prices have increased. Idk why. Elizabeth Grant products are sold every where. She must have set it up that way. Which is good if you buy her line. We can compare prices.
5 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 8 months ago

So glad I missed his solo as I would have turned him off straight away. I cannot listen to him at all. Can well imagine how flustered he got. H is one of the worst hosts they have.
1 x

Lanai

Agree with everything said. Margo obviously is brilliant at managing her Grandmother's legacy Skincare line, not getting roped into a Contract with LC only. I have used Elizabeth Grant products in the past but I have very sensitive skin and it was just a little heavy for me but I could tell they were quality products. It seems HQ and LC prices were just about the same. Different sets offered but very similar.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

I love EG products. Not all are heavy. Their serums in the pump are lighter. A little goes a long way. I used to use David's products for years. Maybe it was the combination of different creams at the same time. He said to mix them together. Then I started to have issues. I changed for a while to EG.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 8 months ago

Koalagirl wrote:
8 months ago
So glad I missed his solo as I would have turned him off straight away. I cannot listen to him at all. Can well imagine how flustered he got. H is one of the worst hosts they have.
@Koalagirl....

I was just thinking about you when I was enjoying reading @Lanai wonderful description of the horror of Hunter!
Was going to tag you just in case you hadn't seen the post since I know how much you despise him and you would have gotten a kick out of him breaking the bracelet etc. :lol:
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 8 months ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop

Yeah, I was channel surfing and caught the H & L show foe a minute and he was in rare form today doing the Robot dance in his seat then his smack down schtick. Turned the channel real quick!
2 x