K*I*M says CBD sold on LC is not safe

joshuatheemerald

K*I*M says CBD sold on LC is not safe

Post by joshuatheemerald » 8 months ago

If anyone is watching today, K + C have a new CBD and vitamin company selling on LC for the first time. The young man from the company seems nice but can’t get much explanation in, surprise surprise….

Anyway, in promoting this product K has said that the benefit of buying this line of CBD is that the origins of the ingredients are reputable. So does that mean the other countless CBD creams and pills etc sold previously did not??? That’s not a great way to “sell” K!!!!!!
4 x

GemfArMooom

Re: K*I*M says CBD sold on LC is not safe

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

That does strike me as strange considering many states have it legalized, both CBD and recreational usage (THC). These days' not too much happening on the black market for CBD based products :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

Davis Pollock son has a line on lc. Does her comment discount his product too? Btw, 39.00 is average price. Nothing special.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Agree, there wasn't any kind of special pricing, seemed about average for the products offered. I wasn't aware that David Pollock's son sold CBD products on LC. What is the name of his product line???
I have to admit that I really like the Joint Ritis that David has brought to the Network. It really helps my frequent painful stiff neck and shoulders. Like not having to get on hands and trying for hours and numerous washes trying to remove.
2 x