Heated jacket runs very small.

Lacy

Heated jacket runs very small.

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

Has anyone else bought one? The xl size stated 50in bust. No surprise, it's not...The jacket runs so small, it would fit a med.The arms are narrow.The host said it's oversized. All the models were a size small so it would look huge. I wondered why there wasn't a plus model wearing it with such a generous oversized jacket. One host said it's made in Texas, then K
said it was Canada. Another flag I didn't notice at the time. Obviously it's going back. So if your a med size order the xl, it is a nice coat that's heated by battery. 80.00. I wish they would stop lying to us about sizing and wasting our time and money.
7 x

BostonIrish

Re: Heated jacket runs very small.

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

Lacy I am sorry it did not fit. I think it looks like a cool coat but I have too many coats so I had to pass on this one. I would not pay return shipping they should give you some kind of credit for there miss information good luck give them🔥
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

Bostonirish, thanks for the reply. I too have a few coats. I saw them online from China. I didn't want to buy those ones. When lc had them for USA, I thought I'd try it out. I think I knew it wouldn't work out because it's from lc with their lies. Reality is, I don't need another coat. I was curious. I will contact cs. I won't pay return shipping.
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 8 months ago

Lacy wrote:
8 months ago
Bostonirish, thanks for the reply. I too have a few coats. I saw them online from China. I didn't want to buy those ones. When lc had them for USA, I thought I'd try it out. I think I knew it wouldn't work out because it's from lc with their lies. Reality is, I don't need another coat. I was curious. I will contact cs. I won't pay return shipping.
Make sure you mention that the host misled you with the sizing and therefore ShopLC should own their mistake! I’d like to know their response to that.
5 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

First off, LAcy, congrats on the heated jacket! I actually have TWO, one is more heavy weight than the other. LOVE BOTH!

However, I have both Milwaukee and orroro brand coats. I like Orroro better. THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, so $80 for the SLC coat is a HECK of a buy (one of the few times I was impressed with a price).

Second, I am sorry at such an awful surprise. That would be so disappointing :x :x

My guess is, these are a mis-size . . . the factory made them too small to be able to sell at any store so they shipped them to SLC to sell. But SHAME ON THOSE HOSTS who sold them and lied about everything. I saw the presentation but don't recall who was presenting.

They seem like a great buy, who LIE to try to sell more? You could have advertised the smaller sizes for teens....
5 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Great Ladies, this is one Closeout product that after checking out other websites, including the Brand, itself, and having seen that although this same coat had been on sale from other Retailers for the same price as LC, that all had either already sold out of all sizes or the few that had any options, didn't include the Battery Charger and it had to be purchased separately, including the Brand Website. In my gut, I knew better, but yet, after, what I thought whas a quite thorough research, I went and ordered the Coat. Ordered a Gray Medium, I always size up on Coats and Jackets because I can't stand to feel confined, I somehow convinced myself that it would be okay. I have not received mine, yet. Actually the ship date keeps changing every time I have checked, I think the tentative date now is 11/18/23. Hopefully they will contact me with a Email, stating that they didn't have enough inventory to fill all the orders. Last time for me, and, No, I will not pay for return shipping, when or if I receive it, if it is missized or defective in anyway, they are going to eat that cost. This Company doesn't tell the truth about anything, anymore. They won't even take those weird posts down.. That's how much they appreciate their Customers.
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

Keep us posted on it Lanai!

I cannot believe anyone would sell something without a charger? Unless it takes a standard cell phone charger then maybe I could understand...
0 x