Simple request

Lanai

Re: Simple request

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

Lacy,
Very Interesting Info!!! I, at least, got to read the Post on "T" before it gets removed... I haven't went to the "T" Website but any Company would have to work really hard to be Worse than LC's Horrific Customer Service and Return
Departments. I have often seen the same products that LC sells on $10 Friday and even on what used to be Under $20 Tuesday at Dollar Tree, Five Below and other regional "Overstock" Retailers.
2 x

Desert

Post by Desert » 5 months ago

I really like Steve. He used to be on Gem Shopping Network. I really like how he tells about the healing properties of stones and is very knowledgeable. My twin sister and I are fans. I shop at Shop LC a TON! Just my opinion.
3 x

Desert

Post by Desert » 5 months ago

I am going to add another comment that pretty much all of my Shop LC jewelry I have gotten comments on "where do you shop?" "I love your jewelry." I know Steve can be not a cup of tea for everyone, but I really think he has a nice singing voice and is overall a nice person. Cheryl on the other hand....Katie is my favorite. Craig too. I used to watch she and Craig on Gems TV. I like Karen, Chuck, Kim, Hunter, Michelle, Hannah. I really like most of the hosts and again, have gotten multiple questions on where I get my jewelry from friends.
3 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 5 months ago

When I saw the simple request thread, I was sure you were going to ask them to stop singing...If I have to listen to Karoake, I'm going to need a few beers...
6 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 5 months ago

CDK I agree with needing multiple drinks and as I've said before if I have to listen to Chuckie sing the snake song as Kimmie slowly pools a chain into her hand again I'm going to scream! When i saw the karoake microphones again I knew it was going to be a long day. Most of the hosts know they shouldn't sing but that doesn't stop them from belting out loudly!
7 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 5 months ago

I am completely dead...When Chuck does that "Snake Song" noise, it triggers me like no one's business...It makes me want to chuck that 29.99 Shop LC dashboard camera I bought out my car window
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

:geek: I’m repeating my request. Please stuff a sock in Bald Steve’s mouth. He talks NON-STOP, mumbles to himself, repeats things ad nauseam, interrupts the other hosts, pays no attention to the fact that other hosts are trying to explain something, talks over them as if he knows everything and as if they don’t even exist. Unfortunately the shows he’s on have the items I like! And I can’t turn the sound off because I want to hear what the other host is trying to say!

Please shut up for a minute or two now & then, Bald Steve! 🙏🙏🙏
1 x

christee

Post by christee » 5 months ago

@Spinoza I agree with you about bald Steve and he was with Deanna late last night. She was so patient while he constantly interrupted (he did apologize more than once). However, I noticed other hosts are also guilty of it. Tony "Ladies and Gentlemen" has been doing this to Michelle but more so lately.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

@christee You’re right. Several hosts are guilty of talking over each other & interrupting. Bald Steve just seems the worst to me especially since he has no time delay excuse like some hosts do. He’s sitting a few feet away from his cohost and he still can’t stop himself from interrupting, talking over the other person and mumbling comments while they’re talking. I wish they’d all be more considerate but I understand overlaps happen at times. But, Jebus! Bald Steve seems to pay nooooo attention to the fact that the other host is trying to get a word in or is speaking while he keeps interrupting! Whew! I’m finished venting…for now! 😁🤣✌️

P.S. Bald Steve seems like a nice guy despite his annoying habit!
4 x