Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

CDK I am so happy for you.🤗
0 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Rising Auctions Opal ring

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

CDK wrote:
8 months ago
I did receive my Opal ring I won from the auction...it's pretty stunning...Great play of color and the gold weight is pretty hefty...
Nice work! Glad it was a relief!
0 x

CDK

Re: Rising Auctions

Post by CDK » 8 months ago

Thank you! I also buy a lot of Gemstones to make jewelry. The auction site used to sell alot of loose gemstone, now it looks like they have less than 20 at a given time... If anyone sees the Mexican fire opal set, buy them...They are gorgeous...
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

CDK wrote:
8 months ago
Thank you! I also buy a lot of Gemstones to make jewelry. The auction site used to sell alot of loose gemstone, now it looks like they have less than 20 at a given time... If anyone sees the Mexican fire opal set, buy them...They are gorgeous...
You buy your gems from SLC? SO I'm guessing maybe you bought the swiss blue topaz last night aired by Big T? I almost pulled the trigger but they are easy to find online for half of what SLC sells them. I used to buy auction gems, but having to pay shipping for each one ruins the value. An amethyst at 4ct selling for $5 plus shipping at $3.99 is an amethyst that costs you $9.00 and valued at only $4 (Price per carat is $1.00 for medium to low grade amethysts).
0 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 8 months ago

I saw the big blue topaz...I didn't buy it...It was beautiful but it was a pass for me...I'm more into the Welo opals now...
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

Jenn High bidder give it a break! Do you own your own store because you are bidding and paying too ooo much.🤑🙄
1 x