New Reviews

Rolltide

New Reviews

Post by Rolltide » 8 months ago

🙂
Last edited by Rolltide 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

BostonIrish

Re: New Reviews

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

They sound Beautiful congrats at least you have some winners.💍😊
3 x

Rolltide

Post by Rolltide » 8 months ago

😀
Last edited by Rolltide 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

I have to agree, I have received many products that have looked nothing like or described on TV or website as well as the Hosts, that includes all of them, get's worse every year.
I am tired of being deceived obviously to move substandard junk that either didn't sale to begin with or was returned
by so many Customers that they had enough product to put back on Air. That's exactly why I won't purchase during Clearance. Unless a Company is going Out of Business, it is customary for most all legitimate ones to allow Returns even with Clearance except a few items like underclothes, cosmetics, food products and some actually allow those items if packaging is sealed/tags still on items. This tells me that they knowingly are selling junk items and that's why there is No Returns on Clearance regardless of the price. Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time thinking that people actually purchase jewelry items priced for many hundreds or thousands of dollars during Clearance with a All Sales Final Polic
4 x