Mannequin

Lacy

Mannequin

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

TLV denim jacket. They are using a Mannequin as a model. What...
Did anyone catch this? Now they have a model wearing it. SO funny...
4 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Mannequin

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

I didn't stop to watch the denim jacket show. Wasn't interested, but I heard them chatting about how excited they were :roll: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

I only saw the presentation with L&K this afternoon. They were being Modeled by actual people, including the in studio Hosts. It was impossible for me to tell if the sleeves actually closed or not, Everyone kept messing with the sleeves trying to refold, to keep them pushed up on the arm, but the bottom of the sleeves around the wrist area location seemed very wide and it was never showed as an angle that I could see if there was a snap of button there. There appeared to be an button opening on the only side shown but it almost looked like it was non-functional and just for looks. Tried to Direct Message for these details but the question was never addressed. I checked info and pics given both on Smart TV and LC Website but still can't see what I need to see to even consider purchasing. I think if I decide I have to have another jacket that I will purchase from a different Shopping Network or Local Retailer, and actually know what I am paying for.
4 x

Lanai

Sorry for the Typos!!!
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

@Lanai

That's sad to hear. I agree that buttons sleeves or buttons at ANY point on the jacket are an item that needs addressing.

I was watching yesterday when they presented a watch jewelry box. I watched for a good while and kept thinking it looked very nice but the price was much higher than I'd expect from SLC for such an item. You could see it had already ddropped from the "starting price". So I walked off thinking it was the lowest price. I came back 20 minutes later and they were STILL presenting the dang watch/bracelet box! But the price had FINALLY lowered to a very reasonable amount.

I wonder HOW MANY SALES THEY LOSE from those stupid price drops they do? It doesn't build excitement, it DOES drive people nuts and NO you DON'T always pay the final low price. I can speak from experience! I will never buy anything anymore unless I KNOW it's actually the final price. My husband had to ARGUE with customer service after checking out on an item that went lower during the presentation. It was absurd! Never again!
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

I agree! Just tell us the price already 😖
3 x

Lanai

That's certainly true. I have in the past been charged the wrong price several times and, yes, it always ends up in an argument with a Customer Service Representative to get a refund. LC has the worse Customer Service that I have ever had to deal with, Period. I guess it is what should be expected from a Company that is far from Professional.
1 x