Where is Michele??

Lanai

Where is Michele??

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

I haven't seen Michele in what seems like around 2 weeks, I may have just missed her time slot since most of the Hosts, regular hours, seems to have been shuffled around the last couple weeks. Just wondering if anyone else noticed???
3 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Where is Michele??

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

Hmm . . . seems like it's been more than 2 weeks.. Maybe in CA with her husband? ;) ;)
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 5 months ago

I've been wondering the same thing and I for one miss her humor. I noticed a host scheduled for tonight that said she going to Disney World so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Michele will show up instead!
0 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 5 months ago

I’m wondering if she is done working here, I haven’t seen her for 3 weeks. Last time she was supposed to work I think the host was Matt and he was waiting for her to show up and she didn’t so he had to model the jewelry. I love watching her but not sure how she gets away with ditching her work times.
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 5 months ago

Last I checked Michelle was still on the hosts page. Hope she returns soon, miss her.
3 x

Quette

Post by Quette » 5 months ago

Hi. I'm new. I also miss Michele. Hope she returns soon.

In the meantime I would like to start a Go Fund Me page to send Steve somewhere. Anywhere.
6 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 5 months ago

@Quette Include Hunter leaving and I'm in...he is so annoying and cannot listen to him at all.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

Quests Welcome to the Crazy and Fun Town.🤗
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

Quette my kindle does what it wants sorry for wrong spelling.🤔
4 x

Quette

Post by Quette » 5 months ago

Koalagirl wrote:
5 months ago
@Quette Include Hunter leaving and I'm in...he is so annoying and cannot listen to him at all.
@Koalagirl when I posted that about Steve last night they had a guest on. As usual he thinks he's the smartest person in the room so he HARDLY EVER shuts up. Whatever female has to work with him should get hazard pay for those hours. It would be my version of being on punishment.
6 x