Monitoring

Lacy

Monitoring

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

This will probably be removed. I posted comments made on air which were true and the host said today. It was removed. They want us to talk about puppies, rainbows and recipes. Not our opinions or the truth of what we see and hear. Moving on...
4 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Monitoring

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Lacy wrote:
6 months ago
This will probably be removed. I posted comments made on air which were true and the host said today. It was removed. They want us to talk about puppies, rainbows and recipes. Not our opinions or the truth of what we see and hear. Moving on...
I noticed it looked like several posts were removed, if you look at the time line, there is a gap between posts.

It's the same ol same ol. Leave the hacker spam, delete the customers.
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

what were the comments? More untrue facts about gemstones and jewelry?
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

Not jewelry comments. K was selling EG items with Jess and Margo. K said that she has been using this line for years and that's the reason she looks so good at her age. I wrote that K says that with David's line too. Which is it? That K should let Jess get a word in, K was going on and on. Gushing about how she knew the family... Plus Margo is the guest host who didn't need K's help. I didn't say anything incorrect.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 6 months ago

Lacy wrote:
6 months ago
Not jewelry comments. K was selling EG items with Jess and Margo. K said that she has been using this line for years and that's the reason she looks so good at her age. I wrote that K says that with David's line too. Which is it? That K should let Jess get a word in, K was going on and on. Gushing about how she knew the family... Plus Margo is the guest host who didn't need K's help. I didn't say anything incorrect.
Lacy,

I agree you said nothing wrong. If anything, you have pointed something out to the management and decision makers at LC…. KIM AND CHUCK, yes I will use their whole names because who knows anymore what the rules are… KIM AND CHUCK are the worst about doing the “I use this every day, every night, I love it, it works wonders for me”. They say they use Elizabeth Grant, David Pollack, Verdermis, every single Opatra device for their neck, face, hair, belly fat, and so on. I will also say that I really like the model Courtney and it would seem to me they are maybe grooming her to become a host as she has filled in a few times recently… but she is often paired with Kim and Chuck, and she also says “I use this cream, this device, this mask, this gummy, these pills, this workout equipment”… it’s a little exhausting. Now those of us who watch on the regular aren’t buying these products unless we have found we liked them and will buy them. But it seems LC has particular hosts who we should start calling “The Greatest Show on Earth” because they are just carnival barkers and it’s getting a little old.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 6 months ago

I was watching too Lacy and you were correct in what you posted. I've also thought that some host, those already mentioned and a few others such as Steve and Hunter, need to learn to shut their mouths when a guest host is on because they're supposed to be the experts on whatever product is being shown and not the hosts. Then heaven forbid if you have 2 hosts on along with a guest because they start almost competing to see who can talk the most forgetting all about the host. K and C are the worst at this but I don't think they'll ever change. At least 1 of them is on vacation for her vacation "week". Whoever heard of celebrating a vacation week but maybe she thinks she deserves it due to her age!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
6 months ago
Lacy wrote:
6 months ago
Lacy,

I agree you said nothing wrong. If anything, you have pointed something out to the management and decision makers at LC…. KIM AND CHUCK, yes I will use their whole names because who knows anymore what the rules are… KIM AND CHUCK are the worst about doing the “I use this every day, every night, I love it, it works wonders for me”. They say they use Elizabeth Grant, David Pollack, Verdermis, every single Opatra device for their neck, face, hair, belly fat, and so on. I will also say that I really like the model Courtney and it would seem to me they are maybe grooming her to become a host as she has filled in a few times recently… but she is often paired with Kim and Chuck, and she also says “I use this cream, this device, this mask, this gummy, these pills, this workout equipment”… it’s a little exhausting. Now those of us who watch on the regular aren’t buying these products unless we have found we liked them and will buy them. But it seems LC has particular hosts who we should start calling “The Greatest Show on Earth” because they are just carnival barkers and it’s getting a little old.
joshuatheemerald,
As usual, so very well written!!! Agree totally with everyone's posts and support of Lacy on voicing the Truth, didn't see the Original Post prior to it being removed, LC can remove whatever they don't find flattering towards their Company or certain Hosts but quoting a Certain Host's Frequent Gold Sale Tactic: "Those who know, knows".....
1 x