Another bidder broken by the R A

HowRevelationary

Another bidder broken by the R A

Post by HowRevelationary » 5 months ago

It’s never pretty when the rising auctions break a bidder. Anyone interested in witnessing the latest spectacle need only to type “boot” into the search bar. Within the last 24 hours or so (by my observation), R- - - - - has won multiple auctions for Tanner Mark boots at $900 + each. I’m guesstimating that she is into ShopLC for upwards of $10,000.
BTW they are in the ShopLC online store ranging in price from $150—$278.
…And the kamikaze bidding continues. Why hasn’t she been shut down yet?
Does anyone actually believe that she is paying for these outrageously exorbitant “won” auctions?
6 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Another bidder broken by the R A

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

Nope. I think it's just bots, or help hired by SLC to run prices up. It's very common for sellers in other countries to do this on the E auction site. I would say SLC is doing the same. It did't used to be like this when I first joined 2 years ago.

I think if it were real people, it would have happened way back then too.
2 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 5 months ago

I'm a real bidder and purchase everything I bid on because I have integrity...I bid once on something I like so it enters my watchlist, I then check in Shop LC website, usually the Clearance section for the selling price...I recently won 3 gorgeous welo opal rings, one was set in 14k gold for 247.00...it's been months since I've won anything because of the overbidders...I think we should start calling them out...They are bidding over the actual retail value or the price of a ring that is shown on a "live"....I used to pick up beautiful loose gemstones for just 2 bucks...Not anymore....
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

I have posted initals! JJJ PP and more its crazy 😱
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

GemfArMooom wrote:
5 months ago
Nope. I think it's just bots, or help hired by SLC to run prices up. It's very common for sellers in other countries to do this on the E auction site. I would say SLC is doing the same. It did't used to be like this when I first joined 2 years ago.

I think if it were real people, it would have happened way back then too.
Agree with GemfArMooom, same thing we have been saying for a very long time now. If they were Real People Actually Bidding on a Legit Auction Site, then the same group that have been running Bids up to much more than the Product is worth would have been banned a long time ago. It doesn't benefit a Company to have Winning Bids left Unpaid, just to have to repost.. LC has no intention on an actual sale of these items. Same Names always running Auctions Items up to Ridiculous Bids, just to win and then obviously not pay, because the same items with the same Bidders will be back up for Auction, over and over. A Legit Company Auction would either Ban these People from Bidding or enforce that these Ridiculous Bids be paid for. Neither has been done because they aren't real people bidding.
1 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 5 months ago

Update
Welp, R - - - - - appears to be gone (rather abruptly) from the boot auctions; however, there is a new troublemaker in town bidding up the cowboy boots beyond what they cost in the ShopLC online store. What happens in these people’s lives that causes them to meltdown and aim their ire at a hapless collection of footwear?
Before this nonsense started, I was able to get in under the radar and win a pair of these (Tanner Mark) boots for $41.
They. Are. Nice!
Would like to get my daughter a pair for Christmas, but probably not going to happen with these kamikaze bidders…

Happy Thanksgiving y’all (if you celebrate)!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

R must have moved on from boots to Handbags ! She needs the Boot!👢👢👢👢👢👢👢👢😡
0 x