BEWARE - FREE SHIPPING STILL CHARGING (SCAM)

GemfArMooom

BEWARE - FREE SHIPPING STILL CHARGING (SCAM)

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

So since I cannot find my post, apparently it's missing, here's another.

WHY IS FREE SHIPPING STILL CHARGING ME SHIPPING?!

I ordered throughout the day as the hosts keep saying you can do, and racked up over $50 worth of items. YET STILL WAS CHARGED SHIPPING ON EACH ONE. I checked my bank.

So NOW I have to haggle with customer service and HOPE I can get a refund. What a circus this company is.

Normally I run SLC all day on my TV when I'm not home (so my dogs enjoy the jewelry), but it got so crazy yesterday I changed it to men's gymbastics..
4 x

colljoe

Re: BEWARE - FREE SHIPPING STILL CHARGING (SCAM)

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

Yep, they are at it again. When I place an order, I wait a few and then check my "Order History." Sometimes, after placing an order it get's changed, and on there you can see where they charge you for shipping OR, (not at all unusual), change the price. :evil:
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

I did notice the shipping price was upped... it had been $2.99 for all my home items which I found curious considering they are larger and heavier than jewelry . . . well they upped it to $4.99.
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 8 months ago

Hmmm. It worked for me but there are so many issues with the website and billing in general, I’m not surprised yours is messed up. Lately there have been other problems with production and graphics during the live shows and it’s getting really annoying. I hate it when a host is practically begging for the camera to show something they’re holding/wearing but the screen remains locked on some graphics instead. I think they need to hire older, more experienced producers. The ones who occasionally appear on camera look like teenagers who just came out of the bathroom where they were smoking weed all day.
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

@Spinoza. :lol: 💥👍
3 x