Anyone been shopping yet?

Rolltide

Anyone been shopping yet?

Post by Rolltide » 8 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

colljoe

Re: Anyone been shopping yet?

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

Sounds like you got some great deals. Congrats! No slippage here. I did get those flying orbs for my neighbors kids. But, Shop LC isn't doing much for me. They are seriously lacking on their "Black Friday" deals. Seems the same old with their gold, tanzanite, diamonds and all things expensive right now. :(
8 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 8 months ago

Update: Oops! I had a "slippage"... I went and bought the beautiful Paraiba Apatite Inside Out Hoop Earrings Tony and Michele were showing yesterday. They are Asscher cut and look stunning. I hope 🤞 Sold at a very incredible price at $99.
Did anyone else see the Brazilian Citrine they were showing? The fire in that stone was simply amazing. Got my eye out for more pieces of that stone for sure.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 8 months ago

Hi everyone, I usually limit my spending on lc. But I found a few practical, inexpensive items with the 35 code and FS. Mostly under 10 items as gifts. Like jewelry boxes, fur winter hats they had on recently. I shopped on Gemporia for beautiful white zircon pieces. Zircon is on of my favorite stones. I will say I received the Gemporia purchase in 8 days from UK. Nicely packaged in tissue paper, felt pouch and a authenticity certification. I'm not sure the certificate will hold up for ins. Purposes, but it has all the info on the item.
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

Lucky You Sounds Beautiful.💍
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Hello, sounds like some good purchases were made. I didn't really find much, I guess because I really wasn't looking for anything in particular and all the Nieces and Nephews have made it clear that they want Cash, my Son, I will give gifts and Cash but I have already started on his gifts and already have other Friends and Family gifts purchased. I did purchase 2 of the Handheld Document Scanners and Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum, Trophy MicroDermabrasion Machine, 2 different Doll 10 Makeup Sets, Various Gift Bag Set with the Drawstrings purchased all these from either HSN or QVC. Oh, I almost forgot the most important purchases which were from HQ, (for myself) Waggoners Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, Dark Chocolate Buckeyes and the Dark Chocolate Pecan Dainties. Everything I purchased was on sale because I won't pay full price for anything. I guess, I did buy more than I thought I did, obviously, after seeing the items listed. Didn't purchase anything from LC, didn't see much that was New or that great of a price but maybe it's because I wasn't interested in any Jewelry Items. I thought about buying the Sunday Morning Gift Set but I didn't know anyone who wears it, and I have Never smelled it, so I passed. If anyone does or has worn this scent and could give feedback, that would be great!!!
3 x