SLC Black Friday deals

Spinoza

SLC Black Friday deals

Post by Spinoza » 8 months ago

Very disappointed in SLC’s Black Friday shows. Didn’t buy a single thing because they either just repeated a few “Black Friday” preview items from the past week or so, or simply didn’t have any great bargains. BOO! Biggest sales day of the year stunk! :(
6 x

GemfArMooom

Re: SLC Black Friday deals

Post by GemfArMooom » 8 months ago

I dont see too much under $50...
4 x

GemfArMooom

I've gotten a few things, mostly new stuff never aired, cheap stuff, haha!

I'm waiting for some stuff on the River Store to go on sale, still waiting 🙄
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 8 months ago

That 35% off is a joke.😂 I looked at wish list and other items and they jacked them all up.💰💰💰
9 x

GemfArMooom

🙄🙄 yesss.

But I will admit I finally gave in and bought the Ryze mushroom coffee online, they did the same thing. Jacked the price up in your cart and lowered it to normal after the discount code 😒
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 8 months ago

Noticed that as well, No Black Friday Deals, just price mark up prior to the 35 and 30% Discount. The Hosts frequently talk about other Retailers that practice these Tactics but LC is one of the worst about doing the exact same thing. Worst Black Friday Sale, out of all their Competition, by far. IMO!!!
6 x

GemfArMooom

Got my black friday items in.... all trash. Cheap Chinese JUNK. The curtains are pretty, but they are SHEERS, not something mentioned by ANY of the hosts presenting. BACK THEY GO.

UGH. Never been so disappointed in a SLC order! The toy for my Grandson also is worthless . . . looks like a dollar tree item!
0 x