Mapper

Re: Quality of gold chains/necklaces

Post by Mapper » 5 months ago

"It" is projecting again. So predictable! :roll:
5 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 5 months ago

@JS give it up already. I for one do not believe you work as a paralegal/legal secretary since you cannot spell for beans. I certainly do not believe that Michele put her face in anyones face with her shirt gaping open the way you claim. Michele is a sweet woman with a quirky, but fun attitude so leave her alone.
8 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

J S Don't you have a life! Why do you have to sink so low? I know everyone has their own opinion but really you have started a fire WHY do you enjoy the the attention you get from this? Like some people say I would rather get bad attention than no attention.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
5 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

I'd just like to say, I received my gold chain today. They, of course, sent me the WRONG ONE . . . NOT surprised . . .

The quality is tiny and tinny (not tiny) and delicate as a whisper. But it's what I was expecting, knowing what I know about SLC chains. I only bought as I didn't see anything similar online and I love the bolo. Hope it will give me several uses before it breaks.

Although I was quite grumpy about being sent the WRONG version of it . . . .
6 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

GemfArMooom β€” Thanks for the info. I recently ordered a small, inexpensive rope from SLC which is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I expect it to be very thin but hopefully still strong enough to wear occasionally without it breaking.🀞🀞🀞 But based on what you posted, I feel certain it will be even thinner than what I’m anticipating. Yikes! 😳 Oh well! I’m glad I tested buying a low-priced item of gold from SLC before spending big bucks on a serious chunk of golden glitter! Lesson learned! 😁
3 x

GemfArMooom

Spinoza wrote: ↑
5 months ago
GemfArMooom β€” Thanks for the info. I recently ordered a small, inexpensive rope from SLC which is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I expect it to be very thin but hopefully still strong enough to wear occasionally without it breaking.🀞🀞🀞 But based on what you posted, I feel certain it will be even thinner than what I’m anticipating. Yikes! 😳 Oh well! I’m glad I tested buying a low-priced item of gold from SLC before spending big bucks on a serious chunk of golden glitter! Lesson learned! 😁

Rope chains in general have a high breakage rate. Most chains really. I read reviews all over on lots of various seller sites. The bigger links like cuban and figaro seem to break less often, but we're talking daily wear vs. occasional wear, and they should be ok for occasional wear ;)
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

Received the rope chain and was pleasantly surprised. It was very thin but not as thin as I feared. So hopefully it will last a while if I just wear it occasionally! 🀞🀞🀞
4 x

GemfArMooom

Spinoza wrote: ↑
5 months ago
Received the rope chain and was pleasantly surprised. It was very thin but not as thin as I feared. So hopefully it will last a while if I just wear it occasionally! 🀞🀞🀞
Good to hear! I hope it serves you well πŸ˜„β€
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 5 months ago

JS quit attacking people as you appear to be a very unhappy person!
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 5 months ago

I bought a 14kt gold paperclip chain about a year ago and it's done fine and I've worn it a lot.
5 x