New Topic: Reviews (or Lack Of)

GemfArMooom

New Topic: Reviews (or Lack Of)

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

Anyone still trying to post reviews?

They keep sending me e-mails asking for them, but anytime I do, they NEVER SHOW UP. I just reviewed an item that had ZERO reviews, and of course they didn't post it. It was a three star review. All of my 4 and 5 star reviews seem to show up instantly. So I stop leaving ANY positive reviews even if I love something. It's only fair...

What happened to integrity?
9 x

Bella

Re: New Topic: Reviews (or Lack Of)

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

There is none! Sometimes they post them sometimes they don’t! Maybe their official review poster is needed elsewhere, who knows. So many business’s are so short of help these days.
8 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@GemfArMooom ....

Good morning, I never leave them because it's a hassle to do so AND I don't like ShopLC's policy of not letting one leave a fair and honest review when the items were in broken condition when received or of poor quality etc.
7 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I’ve left reviews but I have noticed that my negative reviews never appear! 🤔🤣
6 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I have probably reviewed at least 10 items and the ONLY reviews that posted were two reviews and they were 5 star reviews. My other reviews that were lower, 3 stars or less, NEVER posted! It truly can’t be a coincidence that the lower reviews never post! Other vendors that I shop with post ALL my reviews, good, bad, or indifferent. As long as I purchased the product, the review posted on other sites! It’s NOT a glitch or a coincidence that poor reviews never post! 🙄🤯
5 x

GemfArMooom

I agree, and it affects how I shop too! I always weigh the good against the bad, even if an item is highly rated. I like knowing why someone didn't like something. if I cannot trust reviews, I cannot trust the product.
5 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 4 months ago

For the past 2 weeks when I write a review it says it has to confirm my email but when I check my email for the conformation they do not send it so I hit resend and still nothing so I can not confirm so noo review, I reported it but is still doing the same thing.
3 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

BTW I forgot to add that I sometimes receive SLC emails asking me to review a product and I haven’t even received the item yet! 🙄. That’s happened a few times in the last few months! 🤷‍♀️
3 x

GemfArMooom

There IS (last I checked) a hack you can do to FORCE your review to sort of post. If you include a photo, the photo will ALWAYS post even if the review doesn't. I take a photo and write on a sticky note next to the item what my complaint is, lol. POOF, photo uploads and posts and everyone can see it live!

Not sure if they've fixed the big yet, but it's worth a shot!
1 x

GemfArMooom

I've also seen Amazon has been stuffing reviews too, paying people to leave 5 star reviews... and Ebay sellers..
1 x