Talk about a headache!

Bella

Talk about a headache!

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

I seldom watch live presentations of Shop LC and I can see why, for heavens sakes why do Kim and Chuck talk over each other? They do it constantly it never stops! Hearing two people talking at the same time is annoying and is not the way to sell anything. I had to turn the channel for my own sanity!
8 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Talk about a headache!

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

😂😂 I'm listening to them right now
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 5 months ago

Bella as many times as people have complained about them doing it you would think someone over them would suggest that they not do it "right". I'm also so tired of Kimmie saying "right"constantly but nothing ever changes!
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

I always liked Chuck but even he is getting annoying. Kim is now talking as loud or louder than Cheryl! Why does it seem they talk non stop? I know there there to sell something but good lord they are WORDY.
7 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

Lately I’ve enjoyed watching Shawn and Dan work together. I find them funny and entertaining. Shawn explains and shows the product very well and Dan drops the prices without any looooong, drawn-out, annoying teases like Tony and Ankur are famous for. Plus, Dan’s intentionally corny humor and Shawn’s responses show that the two guys really do like working with each other. 😁
11 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 5 months ago

Kim is wacky, almost like she has some form of Tourettes twitch going on. Chuck has developed a weird habit of sticking his tongue out with his lips closed, very odd.
I don't understand why they let Cheryl scream like a banshee, why?
Last edited by TARD 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 5 months ago

@Bella: Was recently thinking the exact same thing. It has been really annoying when the two of them are on. Are you kidding me? The constant talk over. I think they think it creates excitement for an item, but just the opposite. I either mute them, or shut it off. Come on Chuck, you know better. Those days of fake sales excitement are long over. Everyone can see right through it.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

My Father always said at the dinner table when King Richard was talking no one better interrupt.🙊He would say I am doing a Solo.😘
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
I always liked Chuck but even he is getting annoying. Kim is now talking as loud or louder than Cheryl! Why does it seem they talk non stop? I know there there to sell something but good lord they are WORDY.
They are both trying to make up for the fact that neither of them are saying anything of actual value. Quantity of words, not quality when it comes to their shows. Sadly, it seems they get some of the better or interesting products so they probably do well in sales even though it’s not their specific on-air presentation that gets me to buy.
4 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 5 months ago

I like Cheryl but today, she said "do you know what a peacock sounds like"? And she literally just screamed really loud...My dog was sleeping and jumped about 3 feet in the air...
8 x