Talk about a headache!

TerryTalk

Re: Talk about a headache!

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

BTW: Shawn said last night that he and Dan will now be trying out a new night (I’m not sure of the time?) every Tuesday and Friday! I like Shawn and remember buying from him back years ago when he was on the old ShopNBC, which became Evine, then ShopHQ! 😂👍 I may be missing one of their other names! 🤣. But I have always liked him and he and Dan were definitely watchable last night! 👍
6 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

TerryTalk — Thanks for the info! I’ll definitely tune in for them. No screaming, screeching, etc. They’re professional and offer a lot of laughs too. 😁
4 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

CDK wrote:
4 months ago
I like Cheryl but today, she said "do you know what a peacock sounds like"? And she literally just screamed really loud...My dog was sleeping and jumped about 3 feet in the air...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHY?! Just WHYYYYYYYY??
6 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

So, I'm wondering . . . if we put a decibel meter in the same room with the hosts, which host would send it off the chart? :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

Lol, probably Cheryl but I love her energy...I like LoLo as well...Dione is great as well...I wonder why they don't use Chris or Aussie Steve as much anymore..
2 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

Aussie Steve has been on the overnight shows recently and I saw Chris late night a few days ago. I like Chris and Aussie Steve is okay too!👍
0 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 months ago

Glad for all of you who have time and patience to watch the hosts' presentations. I, for one, find them all very boring and never watch anymore. I understand that this is a job dedicated to pushing sales up more than anything else. That's just my 2 pennies opinion. Before buying anything, I just make my own research, comparisons and read the customers' critical opinions.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

I agree with you Druid. I find most of them boring and if I want to watch tv I don’t watch Shop LC.
1 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 4 months ago

:mrgreen: OMG, I had to laugh out loud about the "peacock incident" as I usually keep Shop LC muted whenever I have it on but for that time I had turned up the volume to hear what was being said at the moment and I remember that. Then I just envisioned your dog jumping up from a sleeping state! One of those priceless things! Hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with most of you but to alleviate most of those problems I will just watch SLC with the volume at 0 or muted.. Problem solved.. :D

Thanks for cracking me up today, I needed it! I have missed you guys!
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

I too laughed at the peacock incident. My 17 year old dog is deaf so it wouldn’t make a difference to her. I may have jumped though!
1 x