Talk about a headache!

Shopper7192

Re: Talk about a headache!

Post by Shopper7192 » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
I too laughed at the peacock incident. My 17 year old dog is deaf so it wouldn’t make a difference to her. I may have jumped though!
Haha! :lol: Yeah I wasnt expecting it either and I immediately said "Oh My Gosh" and instantly muted the TV again!!
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
I too laughed at the peacock incident. My 17 year old dog is deaf so it wouldn’t make a difference to her. I may have jumped though!
Goodness! That's a ripe, old age! What type of dog do you have Bella?
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

She is an Italian Greyhound. NOT the big racing dog, she only weighs 10 pounds. She is a retired therapy dog and has a CGC certification. Always loved the breed they are very loving and affectionate, and guess what her name is? Isabella. Needless to say we call her “Bella”
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
She is an Italian Greyhound. NOT the big racing dog, she only weighs 10 pounds. She is a retired therapy dog and has a CGC certification. Always loved the breed they are very loving and affectionate, and guess what her name is? Isabella. Needless to say we call her “Bella”
Wait . . . is your online name after your dog or you? lol, that would be awkward having the same name as your dog :lol:
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

No, my online name is after my dog, that’s a funny thought though. I would never feel so self important to name my dog after me. She is defiantly my better half!
2 x