Does anyone enter the Sweepstakes?

Gulfwaterlady

Does anyone enter the Sweepstakes?

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 4 months ago

I used to enter the sweepstakes on the Tesla's. I never had to agree to let SLC send me promo emails. I quit entering for anything else until today. I logged onto the website which seems to be the best way for me to access the forum. I saw a Holiday sweepstakes and just decided to enter. After I filled in my info, I couldn't enter UNLESS I agreed to promo emails. I really feel manipulated when a company does this, so I didn't enter.
3 x

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Does anyone enter the Sweepstakes?

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 4 months ago

Sorry about the duplication. I did not see the first post had been entered.
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

I believe only new customers win. I have yet to see any names on auctions win.🙄
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

I do not enter any of their contests because I will not give them my phone number. I get emails all the time that they have tried calling me because of a survey or bad review I gave on an item. I get enough robo calls a day I don’t need Shop LC calling me cause I gave my honest opinion on something. Good grief stop pestering your customers!
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

Bella wrote:
4 months ago
I do not enter any of their contests because I will not give them my phone number. I get emails all the time that they have tried calling me because of a survey or bad review I gave on an item. I get enough robo calls a day I don’t need Shop LC calling me cause I gave my honest opinion on something. Good grief stop pestering your customers!
YESSSSS! UGH! They call and call when you write or say anything negative! But when you TELL them why, they argue you are wrong or misinformed :P
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

I entered one of the sweepstakes and won a $100.00.
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

Koala girl, I'm glad you won some cash!
0 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 4 months ago

I was entering before they required having my birthday. I don't think that should be mandatory to enter, I get needing to verify meeting the age requirements if I won. Seems like a risk if they are hacked.
0 x